Lost in Space

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Tomasina, October 18, 2013.

1. Tomasina

Tomasina Member

I have searched the forum, but cannot seem to find a post on the following... so please forgive if it is a repeat.
    Every time I play and begin exploring a solar system, my units continually get lost in space and never reach their target planet or moon. I have used move and s-move (not really sure of the difference, to be honest) but the result is the same. The launcher will carry the unit to the target planet / moon and then get stuck in orbit around the planet / moon, never actually reaching the target. They will also often get stuck simply orbiting the sun. The same problem manifests when trying to annihilate a planet with a moon. The moon will start to travel to the target planet... and then get stuck in some orbit... never reaching the target. In many many games, I have never actually been able to collide a moon with a planet. Once stuck in orbit, I am not able to give the unit any commands... it ignores any move commands given (if I am even able to select it).
    Is this a known issue, or am I missing some sort of control. I would love to play a game that doesn't end in invincible commanders orbiting the sun.
    Thanks!
  2. LeadfootSlim

LeadfootSlim Well-Known Member

This has happened to me, as well.