Lost CSG Edits on Custom Planet (Persistent Bug).

Discussion in 'Support!' started by eroticburrito, August 22, 2015.

1. eroticburrito

eroticburrito Post Master General

Hi,

I've had this issue for ages now, where I sometimes lose all my CSG changes on a planet. The Metal placements will remain, but I lose the CSG and the planet reverts to its procedurally generated version.
    This can lose me hours of planet editing, and no matter how much I save, it's never clear until after I reload the system whether or not the CSG will have vanished.

I removed most of the base CSG in this case, and spent several hours editing this planet, only to find that it either hadn't saved/loaded properly (despite having saved and loaded throughout successfully in the editor).
    I added a Gas planet after I'd finished editing my custom world and saved one last time, then started a game with AI to test it, only to find the CSG changes weren't there.

Could someone please help me and tell me how to avoid doing this/fix maps which aren't loading properly?
    I know sometimes it's that a value (like Height Range) has glitched and isn't an absolute, which can cause the planet to lose its editing, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

The map is attached.

Attached Files:

Last edited: August 22, 2015