Looking to possibly be involved in a couple structured games

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by Hildogen, February 6, 2011.

1. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

Hey, I know there's a lot of recruitment threads already but I'm not exactly looking to join a team. I like to think of myself as a good player as I generally do pretty well. Unfortunately that's mainly in pubs so I'm not really sure how good I actually am. The main reason I want to try some more competitive games is to truly test my own abilities and to play with some people who actually know what they are doing. I know I've played in a few games with the Team Bacon and 6* guys and if you remember me at all I think I did pretty well (I wear the [meh]-> tag).

So pretty much what I'm asking is if you need someone and feel like giving me a shot, just let me know. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm badass because honestly, I haven't had a true way to find out, and that's what I would like to do.

My main is Assassin, and I've been playing Support a lot recently. I can play Gunner and Tank but don't feel entirely comfortable with them.