Looking for Pacific Coast (GMT-8) based clan

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by NeonTheCoder, December 22, 2013.

1. NeonTheCoder

NeonTheCoder New Member

Im looking for a clan in the Pacific time zone area, I don't know many people who own this game. I bought the game since Black Friday and and have so far put in 50 Hours into this game. It is very hard to find matches though with not many people actually playing this game on the west coast. With that I would like to say I am a decent player and I am 16, and have been playing Real Time Strategy games since I was 8 yes that's right 8, My first real time strategy game was Empire Earth (I loved that series it a shame that EE3 sucked so bad) So is there a clan that I can join? My steam name is Darth Bane by the way.
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  2. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

Team Burning is an AU clan so if you really can't find people to play we can add you to our global chat. It might get quite late for you when we play though as 6pm for me in GMT+13 is 9pm for you. Most of the players are in Australia which is a further 2-5 hours behind me
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  3. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

Join Clan RLM, in RLM we are from every country and continent and play alot of team games and also have a teamspeak for talking to one another and organizing games
  4. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

He's already joined :p