Looking for active players for pubs.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, September 18, 2010.

1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I play pretty often in the afternoons and evenings US central time. I've played on here enough to randomly run into some of the posters here, and play tank assassin and gunner very effectively in terms of turret, bots, and pro kills.

I'm level 91 currently, gamertag: Im Hudson. Need people to play with now that 90% of my group has moved on to reach :(.

Edit: mic and communication skills required.
    Last edited: September 18, 2010
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

3. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Ive played some against you

I play with a few people who post round these parts
    Toss me a msg or something and ill add you, gamertag is my forum name

:cool:
  4. Stayzer

Stayzer New Member

send me fr req gt = Ibooty Hunter
  5. sxd24

sxd24 Member

I'm up for it. GT: SXD24

If I'm not with friends, I'll be happy to join you guys.
  6. banaqior

banaqior New Member

If you ever see me on invite me or just add me as a friend. Mostly I play Support.

GT is banaqior
  7. DistinctQuantic

DistinctQuantic New Member

I feel you. More than half of our normal group stopped playing as often as usual.

GT:DistinctQuantic
  8. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I'm on like twice a day, sometimes more. I'm fine playing Support, or I can switch out for another class if there are too many. More than happy to join a game if I'm not already involved with a party.

GT ZacharyAmaranth

I'm not epic or anything, but I can work with others.
  9. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I'd like to get in more matches where people actually talk. If anyone wants to hit my up my gamertag is PohTayToez.
  10. sxd24

sxd24 Member

I normally run a party between me and Distinct, and we're pretty much on from around 8PM till 2 in the morning PST. He normally runs Assassin, and I vary between Support, Gunner, and have just learned to use the Sniper pretty effectively as well.

Also, there's a lot of people I recognize as being the "good player" of the opposing team, as I have played against most of you (PohTayToez, BoltAktion, and Im Hudson). It'd be nice to have good teammates like that, instead of the typical "lol the assassin looks cool imma backstab everyone and not contribute to the team" players. Those frustrate me TO NO END.
  11. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

What frustrates me to no end is being in a team of good players while the other team consists of lesser players. The games have no challenge whatsoever and it gets worse when the teambalancer doesn't fix this the next match...and the next...and the next.

What you get is 6 people that are cakewalking a match with hardly any resistance and 6 people that are being crushed and probably quit, leading to innocent new players being dropped in a losing team....
  12. sxd24

sxd24 Member

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I feel that it's more worthwhile to play a challenging game than just blasting through a paper-thin defense and winning before the 1st Annihilator is even ready.

That being said, I do find it funny when the opposing team won't leave spawn while we juice rush the moneyball.
  13. JerryStigmata

JerryStigmata New Member

Would love to team up, or as stated earlier, get a couple teams together for some competitive games. Play Sniper class, Jerry Stigmata
  14. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

As a bit of an update to this thread, I've friended and played with about 50% of the people who have posted here, and have had 95% positive experiences with them. (The 5% being when the party gets split up :( )

I have quite a few new names to add when I log on in the next 10 mins or so! Keep them coming! :)
  15. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I accepted your invite, but my gameplay got cut short tonight because I've got a cold/flu deal going.

I'm on often enough, though. Just so beat right now.
  16. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Have we played?

My screen name is BDCJacko
  17. Rhynno

Rhynno New Member

Shoot me a message or fr if you wanna play a few rounds; rhynno26 gamertag. Play as assassin (not the kamikaze kind!). I played a game a while back where everyone talked, it was awesome!
  18. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I added everyone I could remember from last night. Exception, Woozy, since his friend's list is full.

And anyone I already had on my list (jacko and Hudson).

If I missed you, it's not a slight. Had fun.
  19. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Last night was fun, even though my k/d ratio went down because of Hudson and his stickers, cut short by my connection issues.
  20. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

From this moment onward, product grenade is to be known as "stickers."