Looking for a casual place to play MNC? Check us out.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by Cyber, February 17, 2011.

1. Cyber

Cyber New Member

Hi everyone

VexX clan has recently been getting into MNC as a casual fun game to play when we are taking a break from our main games (currently we are playing DCUO, Earthrise, Minecraft, EvE, and LoL).

We have rented our own private server for MNC gaming nights, but as we only have about 6 of us that are playing on a regular basis, we have room for more players to join us. Our MNC night is currently held each week on Wednesdays at 7pm PST, although the server is available at any time for use in other events. VexX members have priority during the VexX nights, but we are happy to fill the slots with others when available. We use TeamSpeak3 for our VoIP, and anyone that joins us can also join us on TS3.

So, if you are interested in joining us when there is room, please send me a PM in here or check us out at http://www.vexxgaming.com for more info.

We are looking for players that are looking for a fun time but not necessarily out to dominate every match. Many of our guys are still new to MNC, and MNC is our meant to be our relaxation game, so we aren't looking to play this competitively. If you are a casual gamer that is looking for a place to play as part of a team without worrying about always winning, we might have what you are looking for. We do ask that you be mature and friendly on our servers though...if you like acting like as a$$hat (either in game or on voice), please keep on walking.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Cheers!
  2. khtewe

khtewe New Member

im looking for clan/team. im level 53(for now) so send message if you want me in steam name is tewe OR(not sure) tewe123 OR darkwalker48/ maybe darkwalker 48)
  3. Cyber

Cyber New Member

OK I have added you on Steam. Our next MNC night is this Wed, March 2, so maybe we can get you in on it.
  4. Cyber

Cyber New Member

We are still running our VexX casual MNC nights, every Wed at 7pm PST. We usually have a few spots open, so if anyone out there is interested, please let me know (you can search for me on steam as [VexX] Cyber to contact me).
  5. B33rChiller

B33rChiller Member

I would like to perhaps join you folks. I've never played any computer games on an organized team before, but would like to try out having a bit more coordinated effort than I've found in pubs. I'm usually available Wednesday evenings and live in the Pacific region. I'm what you might call a mature gamer, and enjoy the hell out of this game. I always make sure to treat others with respect, and can let a lot of things slide right off my back (thick skinned), so I don't get dragged into all the trash talk that can be thrown around. I am not the best player at this game, but I do enjoy it all the time, even when losing. I try to take a step back and see if I can figure out why my team might be losing, rather than get all frustrated with it. I'm most definitely in the game for fun, rather than WIN WIN WIN. If you think I might be welcome during your games, please give me an add on steam. Same name as here.

Cheers,
    -B33rChiller