lol wtf hilarious "issue?"

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by ZoZo, February 16, 2011.

1. ZoZo

ZoZo New Member

So I discovered osmething new the other day. Playin on ammo mule as a sin, doing damn well too, leading the charts head and shoulders. I've maxed everything, still buying every anni, and i start throwing excess cash into turrets. I get us set up with a couple lvl 3 rockits on our ball. buy juices, wipe out all of the other teams turrets. other teams raging. suddenly BOOM, game decides to switch, of all people, ME. wtf right? Pretty pissed at first.

Then i start getting kills out of the blue. not just players, but bots and jack bots too. I'm making more money than i know what to do with already, but now its absurd.

Thats when I realize....they are overhealing and lvl 3 hacking my rockits. I now am not only trouncing my old team, but holidng off my OWN team lmao. The kills start piling up and I have enough money to full fund a new defense for my new team, and juice spam my old one. I bring my new team to a victory amazingly enough, and the whole time the enemy holds us at bay as hard as it can-> and I reap the financial benefits. I almost didnt want to have to break the turrets!!

p.s. while my suit changed colors appropriatley to red, my shurriken launcher remained blue any time i whipped it out lol
  2. Runie

Runie New Member

Happens whenever you get team switched, your weapon stays the same colour.
  3. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Sounds awesome. Once I master support I'm moving on to assasin.
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Lol. I'm not sure but it could be intentional. After all you payed with your money for those turrets and you won't get it back when you are autoboalanced. So it's basically fair that you reap the benefits from your turrets even if you are on the other team. It's hilarious but still kinda balanced. :D
  5. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I wonder if you would get credited a kill if your own turret killed you
  6. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

No one masters anything -_-
  7. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Wrong, I mastered dieing like an idiot on the first day! :lol:
  8. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

I mastered debating while in high school.
  9. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

I mean of course gotten deeply familiar with the class and its respective tactics so I can make switches mid match should the need arise.

also

*rimshot*
  10. [Knovocaine]

[Knovocaine] New Member

This must have been changed in a recent patch. Whenever I got traded right after retail I always committed suicide with my lvl 3 Rockits. :cool: :cool: :cool:
  11. Stryfe

Stryfe New Member

Didn't we all? ;)
  12. BMSTed

BMSTed New Member

I'm not sure how known this bug is but I reported it about 2 weeks ago in the god awful forum that is Feedback and Issues.

I am physically pained every time I see a bug report thread for a bug report I have made weeks ago. That is never looked at because it's not whining about the Assassin or Grapples.

I mad.

EDIT: BUG THREAD HERE.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7425

SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME.