Login to server rejected

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Gryttakoff, June 25, 2013.

1. Gryttakoff

Gryttakoff New Member

I am sadface.

I managed to get into a game and was building away, playing around with the ui and just looking around the planet, zooming in and out and all dat good stuff. All dat jazz. Then I hit the Home key... dafuq just happend?.. got confused.. pressing it again, **** wat is this.. Then all my buildings and commander were dead.

Anyway, to my problem. After that incident I quit the game to create another... cuz I died. But now I can't neither join or create a game. I only get the message 'login to server rejected' and it seems outta my reach to fix it. :C

halp?
  2. k3n58

k3n58 Member

I posted the same thing just now! Just started happening so I'm guessing it's something on the back end of the server. Appears there were a lot of "fake games" all of sudden and just getting booted back to the lobby :/
  3. Gryttakoff

Gryttakoff New Member

Lulz, I just replied to your topic just now about the exact same thing about the same exact thing.
  4. KNight

KNight Post Master General

HOME is the hotkey for ChronoCam, it takes you back to the start of the simulation, similarly END Synchronizes your client to the Server.

Mike
  5. Gryttakoff

Gryttakoff New Member

Oh, that explains it. Still, all my sith exploded when I wasn't watching. Not cool.