Lobby Map Selection Broken?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Protz, February 2, 2015.

1. Protz

Protz New Member

Well, it seems that the old bug where it would switch maps whenever you edit the parameters of the game has been replaced by a new one.

First of all in my system browser i have no systems in the Uber folder, all the Uber systems seem to have migrated to "My Systems" folder. When I try to select at diffrent map than the one the lobby randomly selects it gets stuck on loading the system. Also the system window whitch should show the system i selected does not update, if i click details I can se planets from both systems. This is pretty gamebreaking as not being able to select planets is sort of a big deal.

Can we please get a working Lobbysim?

Pretty please
  2. masterdigital

masterdigital Uber Alumni

Are you running any mods?
  3. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

The tabs in the system selection scene are all added by System Sharing. By default PA just throws all the maps into the one big list. I know of the problem with Uber Systems being moved to the main tab but I haven't had a chance to take a look at it yet.
  4. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

Can i type again? I get logged out everytime on my phone. Now using chrome on phone.
    edit: yeah works again. Samsung browser does not work anymore

Anyway remove all map related mods or browser mods exept the sharing mod that helped with me. I can select other systems. But dont go in browser and then select back because that will reset everything. Go 1 time in browse select system you want. That helped with me but they need to fix this.
  5. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

Uber pls fix.
  6. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

It works again i think. But has problems when my phone switches to wifi and back. Also it cant remember the password. I think its not uber his problem but samsung :)