Leviathan model bug

Discussion in 'Support!' started by phoenix2700, March 8, 2014.

1. phoenix2700

phoenix2700 New Member

Whenever I construct a Leviathan, the model of the unit bugs out and appears inside of my structures. The actual unit itself performs normally (although it is invisible since the model is bugged). Am I the only one encountering this?
    I snapped a picture of this effect; I hope this link works properly.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052178804/screenshots

-In one picture I'm constructing the Leviathan from the adv. naval factory. You can see the (turrets?) way off inland being built...
    -In the other picture you "see" the invisible Leviathan (I have it selected in the photo) and the actual model is in a nearby naval factory.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

This one is PA#2921. I seen it too recently.
  3. phoenix2700

phoenix2700 New Member

Alright, I checked my drivers and- ah, I needed to update them. Bam. Problem solved, Leviathan is working properly and I can rule the seas. In the link you mentioned in your previous post, you began to wonder if this problem was related to RAM issues. Well, I have 6 GB of DDR3 ram, and I updated my graphics drivers if it helps any.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

I'm know that on AMD graphics cards problem might be caused by old drivers, but I'm seen it on my laptop with Intel HD3000 and most recent drivers, but that can be driver issue.