Let's try some unorthodox Endorsement builds :)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Strategy and Tactics' started by Goose, February 21, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Active Member

I was hoping to find some new builds for some classes that aren't typically used. Maybe we can find some fun or even useful builds for us to try out and enjoy.

I'll start,

Tank:

Gold: Speed
    Silver: Reload
    Bronze: Skill Rec.

You'll be a death blossom machine!
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Try Gold health-regen, Silver armor, and bronze skill-regen.

Your health will regen so quickly, you can constantly run through close-range opponents. Use deploy 2 to literally instant-regen. MUCH better than supports, so who needs that loser, all he does is work on his firebase anyhow.
  3. Goose

Goose Active Member

Never thought of health regen on a tank actually. i don't think much of health regen at all really.

and you best not be pickin a fight Bro :evil:
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

What? No pub supports heal teammates. It isn't my fight, it's practically the truth.

Need me to quote 90% of the pc and console forum members?

Why would I pick a fight man? I was serious. Get 3 tanks with deathblossom endorsements together, and all walk in a group and constantly deathblossom. 3 deathblossoms nearly kills anything? Skill regen tanks are fun too. We are buds, I wasn't seriously fighting about snipers, they aren't even my class. I was simply arguing in favor of their current balance. And that isn't personal, I just never had trouble with them, and don't see how 4 bullets can cause that much trouble.
  5. Goose

Goose Active Member

Lol relax bro, no issues so long as you recognize me as the superior street fighter player ;)
  6. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

*Thumbs up* I love this setup. People totally don't expect you to be back to full health after diving behind cover for 2 seconds.
  7. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

:shock:

Thems fightin words thar!!
  8. Mail

Mail New Member

I like to screw around with gold health regen on my tank as well, just because of how insanely fast you can get your health back. If we could aim during the deploying process instead of having the jetgun only aim directly forwards, I could see myself using it a lot more often. In the scramble you can run a gold regen deploy 2 build and at your final passive you can get to full health from nearly dead between gremlin waves, which is generally less than a second.
  9. nSmoothCritical

nSmoothCritical New Member

Skillregen/Juice/Armor on Assault.

F*** yeah.
  10. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Armour - Skill - Clip Size on Sniper.

Only use your SMG, Flak and Freeze Traps. For bonus points, don't upgrade your Grapple, and try to get double grapples/melees as much as possible.
  11. Rammite

Rammite New Member

Tank:
    Skill Recovery
    Rate of Fire
    Reload Speed

I actually run this with my tank. Jet Charge 3 is ready in ~4 seconds, and I can spam Product Grenade and Rail Gun to control bot lanes. Death Blossoms if they get close.
  12. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

You must be psychic. This was my sniper-on-trainingwheels build in the beta. Love it!
  13. Goose

Goose Active Member

Any non tank/Sniper builds I may have some fun with?

Ima try that Gold Health Regen out later ;)
  14. Mail

Mail New Member

I enjoy Skill/Regen/Accuracy for assault. I get charge 3 and passive 2 as quickly as possible and use my mobility to my advantage. Bomb comes up so often I forget it's on cooldown, and the charge can get you in and out of situations quickly. Health regen lets you escape to push some bots and come back with full health before the enemy can get comfortable. Accuracy is because aiming down the sights is often a death sentence for non armored assaults. From what I hear some people are starting to run gold crit on tank. I do not understand this and therefore must try it.

I hate using armor on any class(it seems like a crutch), so most of my builds forego it(excepting of course the support as there are not many endorsements that help him).
  15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Bro you just loves taking stuff from me. First it was my "Smedley's Juggernaut" slogan which in turn happen to use the same build you post.....Good think I added it to my Tank guide. You can take credit for it all you want as long as I know where it came from is all that matters. :D

"The Busy Buzzer" - Assault
    Gold - Skill Recovery
    Silver - Speed
    Bronze - RoF/Clip Size

"Hide-n-Seek" - Gunner
    Gold - Health Recovery
    Silver - Reload Speed
    Bronze - RoF

"The Fast Fire" - Tank
    Gold - Critcal Shot
    Silver - Speed
    Bronze - Skill Recovery
  16. Providence

Providence New Member

There should be option to have random endorsements every time you spawn.
  17. Goose

Goose Active Member

Second :)
  18. Near

Near New Member

Third!

On-topic, I think I met a Gunner with Gold Speed once. It sure was no ordinary sight, and he was good too.
  19. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

It's called shadowrun. Fast minigunners can ambush with strong power.

Deadstretch, I didn't take anything. I gave you credit, and I'll take it off if you like. I though sensitivepsycho had the spin-n-win tank setup?
  20. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I want the option to take three levels of the same Endorsement. Assassin with Triple Speed, Tank with Triple Armour, Gunner with Triple ROF...