Lazy Gamers Openly Recruiting

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by skintkingle, October 8, 2013.

1. skintkingle

skintkingle New Member

We are a group of friends and gamers alike who play multiple games together. We're expanding into PA as now 3 of our members have access to PA. We would like to openly recruit members into Lazy Gamers who are looking for a friendly group of people to play with who aren't all Hardcore bashy bashy rage at bad gameplay etc. You will be helped if you are less skilled and will be welcomed with open arms to internal fun and competetive games as you get more skilled with RTS/PA.

Members:

Skintkingle
    Guyverdan
    Apexe

If you would like to apply to this Clan please reply to this tread stating previous game experiences and any personal accomplishments in the gaming world you are proud of or embarresed about. We love good humour and good Personalities in this clan and look for likeminded comrades to spend a good time with.

ToDo List:
    Finish LazyGamers website (www.lazy-gamers.co.uk)
    Establish and run Vent server
    archcommander and guyverdan like this.
  2. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

We wouldn't mind a few friendly games with the smaller clans for Youtube. Up for it some time? If so just start a conversation on our main thread.
  3. OathAlliance

OathAlliance Well-Known Member

Welcome to the warzone my fledgling PA Clan compatriots. Good luck to you.
    archcommander likes this.
  4. alexusblack

alexusblack New Member

Hi =) I like your title, can i join you? I have some exp from SC\SC:FA , and a little in PA.