lag issues

Discussion in 'Support!' started by hammer25, October 7, 2013.

1. hammer25

hammer25 New Member

i have asus p6t version 2 mother board 1366 960 icore 7 with 12 gig ram water cooled and 570gtx evga backed with 1200 watt thermal take psu i find it very hard to belive that when i run three ai computer and my self it becomes so laggy it takes 20 minutes to move yes my pc might old but one would think even with those specs it would handle also the ai including you builders get stuck for exsample you tel them to go build a turret 20 minutes later there still stuck buy the building you have to move them out the way then they will do it and yes i am aware it is still beta but one would think it would work a bit beter then this but other then that its gonna be a great game thankyou
  2. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

Its kinda impressive you managed that whole paragraph without a single comma, fullstop or capital letter.

Update graphic card drivers, turn off shadows, disable steam overlay, don't use large/many planet systems, don't use too many AI.
  3. Tankh

Tankh Member

Game isn't very well optimized yet. It will definitely run better at (and closer to) release. Anything else would surprise me

Just would like to comment that your system would probably run just fine on a ~600 watt PSU.
    I recommend using http://www.extreme.outervision.com/PSUEngine when picking components for a custom desktop computer.
  4. hammer25

hammer25 New Member

no it wont as i forgot to mention the blueray burner and 10 wd black hardrives and its a custimised water cooling running 3 140mil fans on top one at back and 240 mil fan at front and at side
  5. SXX

SXX Post Master General