kickstarter in need of help

Discussion in 'Support!' started by jord00, September 9, 2016.

1. jord00

jord00 New Member

I saw the message on the FAQ about backers of the kickstarter getting TITANS for free, unfortunatly for me, this is not the case.

If anyone has any clue to why, i would really apreciate the help.
    thx
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Yes if you were in on the Kickstarter then you do get Titans for free...

Firstly how are you playing the game? Via the dedicated launcher or Steam? If on Steam it could be that Titans hasn't been transferred over- in which case initially it might be worth trying to download and play via the Uber launcher (download from http://store.uberent.com/ and log in with your original account, then download the game).

Failing that, your best bet is to email support@uberent.com for help.

Also for clarity- Titans is free for kickstarter backers only. Other early access backers (e.g. Alpha / Beta backers from Steam) get a discount to upgrade to Titans instead (still reasonable imo). There was some confusion when Titans launched as a lot of early access steam players thought they were / should be included (or didn't realise what Kickstarter was).
    jord00 likes this.
  3. jord00

jord00 New Member

I am very greatful for the fast response, im using the uberlauncher, so i'll try emailing support.
    cdrkf likes this.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Out of interest do you get the 'K' symbol if you go into the armoury -> badges? That would prove your account has Kickstarter added to it...

Also have you checked in the settings menu- it's possible you have titans but the game is set to classic mode (there is a drop down menu, would have to check exactly where it is in settings).
  5. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

If there is any doubt it can help to message uber via kickstater, which proves your where a kickstater backer.
    cdrkf likes this.