kickstart backer that had to pay for titans

Discussion in 'Support!' started by varothegod, August 19, 2015.

1. varothegod

varothegod New Member

I am a kickstarter backer that had gotten a new computer for the specific reason that my old one could not handle PA by the time I got the new computer I bought PA through steam because I no longer owned it... I just bought titans and it is downloading right now... but now I am reading that titans was free if you were a kickstart backer... is there any way for me to like sign into kickstarter and prove I backed it, and if so is there a way I could get my money back?
  2. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

better contact support for this one .. maybe @mkrater can help with that ..

thing is though if you were a backer you should have a key on your uber account so you can download PA from uber i imagine ..
    squishypon3 likes this.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Well steam has refunds since a while, so you probably can refund it on steam and then try to get your account sorted out.
    Though with the release of titans Ubers supported obviously has a lot to do, so it may take a bit of time.
  4. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

You should have already had a steam key in your uber account.
  5. varothegod

varothegod New Member

When I first got the alpha it was not through steam, or else the game would have been in my library when I signed into steam... And I also never checked for a product key in my uber account, and I have no idea where to check

It was like 2012-2013 when I bought it I don't even think I use the same email now, but I don't know
  6. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Go to http://store.uberent.com, log in and look in the "my keys" section. You should find both your Vanilla PA and hopefully the TITANS expansion there too.
    varothegod and radongog like this.
  7. lerun

lerun Member

For me there is no Titans key in the uber account. I think you have to ask support for this.
    If you have a uber key, you use this to download the laucnher and install the game.
    Once you are up and running you will have Titans.

Launcher: https://store.uberent.com/download/pa

If you converted your uber key to a steam key after they announced Titans. You will need to link your steam account to your uber, and play the game through the uber game launcher.

How to link Steam to uber account:
    Go to uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
    Press the Steam button and log in to steam
    Hey presto, the account is now linked
    Download the launcher and install the game: https://store.uberent.com/download/pa
    varothegod and cwarner7264 like this.
  8. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Thank you for this - I'll be copying and pasting these instructions to people :)
    varothegod likes this.
  9. varothegod

varothegod New Member

Thank you all I will try to get it later tonight, but I really don't mind paying the 13$ for this great expansion, was just wondering if there was a way