Justice for Izabel

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by thetrophysystem, June 6, 2015.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

http://cw39.com/2015/06/05/girl-13-commits-suicide-after-dads-public-shaming-video-posted-online/

So, a 13 year old girl gets in trouble with her parents. And the father is some strict ******* (indisputable upon conclusion) decides they are parent of the year and uses cruel and unusual punishment. Cut off her hair and record it for the internet, he says. Build character, he says it will. Well, that sounds like one of those things that makes life unliveable on the daily basis. What, nobody will make her life hell?

Well, the internet takes off talking about whether it's right or wrong. In my opinion, if they are going to do it to prove an extreme point and dissuade someone who is a huge delinquent, they better micromanage that situation. This guy didn't, he had a not entirely criminal daughter and a big complex for assanine discipline. So, I said "They should be allowed, but any harm coming from it should be their responsibility, such that suicide should have the parent charged with neglegent death of a child.

Well, she jumps out of a car and off a highway down onto a highway below, killing herself.

And I wonder if anyone is going to pick up that phone? Because I ******* called it...

I still think the jackass should be charged too. He cut off her hair for doing something wrong. He did something wrong, put him in prison through a shitty headline news plastered trial and a haunting criminal record. Oh, and shave his hair into patches, too. Sure would be ironic if he was always attacked over this in prison because people knew who he was, and then he killed himself as a result.

Thoughts? I might be ranting a tad hard, but I had parents like this, I was always a stick in the mud and to feel like good parents, they would just punish me for the very little things I did do, including public humiliation like this. Not just like "you are out in public", but like literally do demonstrations at school after the fact because they are retards. So I feel I had a pretty ******* sharp insight into this bullmess...
    stuart98 likes this.