Just for the young guns

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by crimsonautumn, January 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Basically like the ubies but more for these guys:
    The Young Guns
    Gunked
    CrimsonAutumn
    Chollo
    MurkyCalibur
    Juggalo777
    Gemecide
    Goldilocks
    Knivez
    LeadLPmaster
    Bobomb Bob
    Bkitko
    Instant

i didnt want want to include the older guys cuz it'd basically become this:
    Assault-ChRoN2cLe/teapot
    Gunner-Miracle/wildman
    Tank-Shammas/yan
    Sniper-zatchmo/kckzi
    Support-jon/yan
    Assassin-Deadpool/MLG

BTW this for like the current ppl in privates so everyone listed inthisthread.
    really u can use a couple of the older guys, just not the obvious ones ;)
    no voting yourself!

CrimCrim's votes
    Assault-bob
    Gunner-Gunked/syn
    Assassin-knave/cholo/goldie
    Support-Gem/Goldiie
    Sniper-Knivez/jug/money
    Tank-feedle/murky
    Last edited: January 14, 2012
  2. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Who?
  3. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I like it.
  4. crimsonautumn

Fix'd
  5. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

You guys need to get some sunlight.

Just kidding.
  6. joker

joker Active Member

i like this. i will only award one per category. just for the sake of this threads purpose, il condense my opinion of the obvious best vs this threads best to this: The obvious best are there not for great aim, but great play, there is a difference, and these people in my opinion possess the potential and may be able to work their way into "The Very Best" discussion with objective improvements, and a truer understanding to winning this game versus top competition:

Assault: Intervention
    Gunner: Zatchmo
    Sniper: Knivez
    Assassin: Skill
    Tank: CrimsonAutumn
    Support: AswimmingYoshi (Headcase)

If people are interested in my opinion of "The Very Best" players per category, or where i would rank them, can contact me via PM
  7. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Most charismatic: Bobomb Bob

Most likely to play gunner despite there being better gunners on their team: Bobomb Bob :|
  8. crimsonautumn

9. knivez

knivez Member

i wanna be.."the very best"..like no one ever wassssss
  10. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

knivez is not a young gun hes been good from along time ago
    i believe he was ZanySniper
  11. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

BOMBOMBOMBOMBOMBOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMBOMBOMBOM is very good at MNC and NZ MW3 xD
  12. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I see... I have dominated Sniper enough already. Time to dominate other classes.
  13. MLGIntervention

Come at my assault spot.
  14. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

duudde im tryna climb the ranks among Supports next im thinkin

NEXT
  15. MLGIntervention

Come at my support spot on H&S
  16. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Ohh... yah, yah you know.
    Jeff's list of up an comahs, jus' like offica' willy.
    Assault- Boostvention- Kids got skills, one of the more annoying assaults to play against as gunner
    Sniper- Knivez- BEAST! One of the few snipers I have to completely avoid or I know I will become a non-factor in the game. The guy is a play-maker, a phrase I use rarely in the community.
    Support- Headcase- Willing to learn and already a good player, I would be very happy with him as my support. Top 3 support.
    Gunner- Wildman- He can aim, he can slay. Wildman just needs to become more aggressive, understand his match-ups better, and understand the role of gunner a little better. If so, Jeff V2.
    Assault- Skill- Seriously skill, run armor. Headhunt the support a little bit more and we have a great assault.
    Tank- Feedle- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Jeff you're kidding me. But how can feedle... This makes no sense. Ok, Feedle isn't going to turn any heads with an amazing railgun or pick up a clutch round the horn to push in the bots. Although, the guy keeps an aggressive team in the game. His aggressive style could not mesh in more perfect to the aggressive duo of Chron and myself. He is always pushing bots and denying the other assassin. Solid tank.
    Assassin- Crimsonautumn- I never see him on the field, but I will often hear him say, "Their ball is down." Often in privates. There were previously only 2 assassins who I would never see, but get production out of. PU5H and Manny. Coincidence, I don't think so, either does Chron. There's a reason why he's on J&S.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'm excluded from votes, yet somehow still in crimsons vote? Just toooooo good.

Sniper - Knives. If you play against him you know why he's nominated here. Juggalo777 is pretty good, but has his ups and downs. I've seen him absolutely destroy and I've seen him barely contribute.

Gunner - Gunked - The one gunner I fear most when on a role. When he's able to control the juice machines, you know he's gonna get then next 2-3 juices. Watch his videos and check out his aim. His assault video's especially.

SyN's also a good gunner. Nice aim and fairly aggressive from what I can see.

Tank - Murky can definitely hold his own. Yielding doesn't play the tank's role to his fullest, but his railgun accuracy is very good. I haven't seen enough of leadLP.

Assassin - Crimsonautumn. Always good at constantly harassing players and pushing bots. He's also been the reason lately that so many balls drop due to gremlins. I've been on the receiving end of that too many times. However I do feel comfortable having chollo or goldie on assassin since they understand the objective.

Support - I haven't seen enough of headcase, but gemicide and goldie are able to navigate the maps well and can keep up with the rest of the supports. Gotta take a page out of jon's book though and use some more airstrikes.

Assault - Gunked then crimsonautumn. Both can use some tweaking on understanding the assault's role, but they contribute to their teams just fine regardless.

Problem here is nobody has a main class. Everyone can play a little of everything well, but nobody has a stand out tank, or a stand out assault. Players should focus on a class and become the next big "pro". If an aware player tried improving their tank, they could bring a lot more to a team or private matches in general.
  18. joker

joker Active Member

[​IMG]
  19. murkyx727

murkyx727 New Member

I'm pretty sure if I spend enuff time at one class I can be a one class wonder -.-
    Just Hella boring you know???
    I need to switch it up at times...
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Assassin - CrimsonAutumn. Didn't realise he was that good of an assassin. If we redid the tourney we would be a 2nd pick for assassin (following Deadpool).

Assault - Skill. Just needs to deflate his ego and slap some armour on. He would actually be top 5 salt.

Gunner - Zatchmo. First time I played against his Gunner he did better than all of the Gunners i've played against (minus Jeff) :shock: Underrated Gunner fo'sho'.

Sniper - Juggalo 777. Is able to decimate Gunners when he's on a role. He just needs to be more consistent every game (he may do really well, or just okay).

Support - Gemecide. Follows gunner and listens. Just needs to shotgun more when gunner is dead and he is retreating.

Tank - Murky. Knows when to juice and is good at bot pushing. One of few "good" tanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.