1. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Why do I have to pay $50 to use these things? I'm sick of digging into my own pockets and then having other people reap the benefits. Why is it some *** hole on the other team can chase me down when I spend $100 on jump pads trying to run away to protect my K/D? BULL ****. If I spend $50 on a jump pad i want my gamer tag engraved on it and I want restricted access for myself. If somebody wants to use my jump pad I would like a $10 first time charge and then a $5 mark up for repeated uses.
    This includes my uber money hoarding teammates that float from the top spawn ring into mid on steel peel. 10 minutes in the game and you're getting pretty tired from doing that, huh? A nice smooth ride across that gap sounds great right about now. Too bad, now I am gonna tax the **** out of you.

Please fix/nerf the jump pads!
  2. Gangster Hebrew

Gangster Hebrew New Member

I second this notion. Steel Peel is the absolute worst for it though. Teammates will just stand on the damn jump pad and wait until someone caves and buys it for them.
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I hope this is a sarcastic thread, but if its not my god youre pathetic.
  4. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Gangster Hebrew, I'd give you a 20% discount just because you seem like a nice guy.

You know what's more pathetic? Your face.
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

My face? Hahaha What a sad person you are, you know life is bad for someone when they complain about spending 50 video game credits for a jump pad which can be gotten in seconds by just killing bots.
  6. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I agree with that, but still, I think getting 5 bucks every time someone jumps on 'your' jumppad is a good idea.
  7. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Yeah but you get free money throughout the game anyway, if you need 5 credits that bad just taunt.
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Just saying. It'd be more like a 'Why not-update' than a really necessary update.
  9. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

These forums have been pretty banal of late, but this is one of those threads that deserves an honorable mention in the "if you were sitting across from me I'd slap the stupid out of you" category.
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Thank you for your support, That Dutch Guy. With all the negativity on these boards nowadays you always need all the backup you can get. I just was trying to think of new creative ideas but there is always people trying to keep a pony down.
  11. F5in

F5in New Member

[​IMG]
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

13. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I completely agree with this randy tryhard savage
  14. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

As do I.
  15. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Ilu peachy

Honestly I kinda agree, I'm so sick of randy pubs just sitting there waiting for somebody to buy it for them, ffs its only 50 bucks and you get it for the entire match

If you don't buy it, chances are later in the game when your at red hp being chased....ya now you realize you shoulda' bought it.
  16. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

F'N LOL'D.

I don't even want to tell people to stop taking Peachy so seriously, because it's way funnier when they do.
  17. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I'm hopping on the Peachy bandwagon too.
  18. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Well, I DO want to ride a pony for Christmas.....

So, I'll agree.
  19. ASH

ASH Member

Agreed.
    It's sad that some players feel entitled like this. It's all about "Me, Me, Me" for these guys.

I spend the money for jump pads all the time. Do I cry about it? No. I spend the money to help out my team. The only jump pad I will never purposely buy is the one on my team's side of the base in Steel Peel. I'm not about to spend $50 so the enemy team can get up on the top ring and rain fire down on our base and turrets.

This statement only reinforces the fact that it's all about "Me, Me, Me".
    It's not about your K/D ratio. It's about helping your team to get the big win. And it makes you look like the biggest cheapskate in gaming history. ;)
  20. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

My name is the best and I support myself.

But seriously yeah screw jump pads, who needs'em? Let's just take them out of the game completely and have everyone hop on each others' heads to make it to the next level. That's teamwork!