Juicing while grappled to break it

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by JimCognito, December 24, 2010.

1. sxd24

sxd24 Member

2. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

3. F5in

F5in New Member

I agree with nothing in the OP except that you should be able to juice while being grappled. You should definitely be able to juice during the grapple animation, and it's really ******* bullshit (excuse my language) that you can't. You shouldn't miss out on your juice just because some ******* garbage Assassin or something got you because you were traveling to their base to juice and you couldn't hear her over all the other noise. It shouldn't kill the grappler or anything, but it should let you survive the grapple.
  4. Kangarou

Kangarou New Member

Umm, no. Taking out those with Juice pre-Juicing is a tactic. You shouldn't get a get-out-of-jail-free card.
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

hurray! #16!
    (for those of you counting at home, midget quoted me on this in a completely unrelated thread for no apparent reason)
  7. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

You're a jerk, and I can't believe so many people endorse it.
  8. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Disagree. One of the few reasons I DON'T think Juice is overpowered is because you can kill a player before they can activate it. You don't want that Assassin to take out your turrets using Juice? Rush her with your shotgun and drop her health, and she will hit her Juice to survive.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

are you sure you didnt mean:
    ?
  10. F5in

F5in New Member

because a support runs as fast as an assassin
  11. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

12. F5in

F5in New Member

I don't even see how that's a reply to what I said.
  13. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I gave an example. If you are playing Tank: charge her and use your deathspin. If you are playing Gunner: use deploy and shoot the **** outta her. If you are playing Support: shotgun her. If you are playing Sniper: icetraps and flak work great. If you are playing Assassin: grapple her. If you are playing Assault: Ring her out.

My point being that if you get Juice and you don't use it before I can kill you, it is YOUR fault. That is the most effective way to kill people with Juice: killing them before they can activate it.

And I just quoted Tom for fun, chill. Don't go raging on me like you did to DeadEye.
  14. F5in

F5in New Member

hey dot be mad aat my azault is beter than your LULRZ

HURR DURR TROLZ

Anyway, you were talking about countering an Assassin that has juice when you're Support. You advised that you should rush her and shotgun her. How are you meant to catch up? Sure it's all find and dandy if you're hiding in your base healing everything, but what if you want to play the game? She runs faster than you. That's what you didn't answer.
  15. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

17. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

no, seriously tho. having juice is already a good thing. it needs more counters, not less.

again, i sit on juice myself. i try not to get to open when i have it. i usually stay aroud base so i can kill other juice rushers with my juiced shotgun. i might as well be completely a support recently. all ive played for a long time now. proof? 44 longshot kills. who wants to compare sizes with that? :D
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I have 44 longshot kills also, and I believe SXD said he has something like 49 (I know, I'm pissed about it too). Other than that, I've never heard of anyone with more, although there probably are.

Also, I complimented Tom in the compliment thread and he didn't respond. :(
  19. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

[/quote][/quote]
    11[/quote]

Didn't want to scroll through them all, but yeah, best point made yet!
  20. JimCognito

JimCognito New Member

The reason I said about automatically juicing before death is that I find that lag usually won't let me juice when I want, so after a few minutes destroying bots or healing stuff I run into the enemie's base take damage, hit the bumpers, nothing happens and I die. Yes, i could juice out of the base, but thats then 2 or 3 seconds before I'm in prime position for turret or pro destruction and if people see a juiced guy running in their base they usually run into the spawn. I said about the grapple breaker becuase it's easy to get a back grapple on someone, I've lunged at people head on, hit them to their flank slighlty and they're dead. If an Assassin kills me from a proper back grapple 'touche' but a fluke death doesn't seem right.