Juicing while grappled to break it

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by JimCognito, December 24, 2010.

1. JimCognito

JimCognito New Member

So, I've got juice and I am waiting for the oppurtune moment to use it when an Assassin back grapples me or a Sniper or Assault Grapple me etc. The point is I'm dead or rung out. I feel like I should be able to juice during the grapple and this should break it, hell even kill the grappler, after all it is a juicing. Obviously after you've juiced you can be grappled as normal. Also I think juicing should activate before death, just as your health hits 0 you automatically juice, a juice duration penalty for balance I don't know.

Thoughts?
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

nope. just as important as CCing a juiced pro is stopping one before he can juice. if you are going to sit on it, then sit on it. but that will make you more of a target and earning juice would pretty much mean you get a free life.
  3. cq217

cq217 Member

i agree, way to many times i hav spent $500 on my juice only to be backstabbed or something before i can juice
    maybe you could at least get half the bar filled if you worked the juice up or $250 if you bought it and died before you could use it
  4. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

saying you want to not lose juice when you get assassinated is like saying that you want a free lv 2 rocket after that assassin just tore down your lv 3. be responsible with juice, and only buy it when you need it.
  6. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

So you buy or earn Juice, wait for the right time to use it and someone kills you before you have a chance to use it?

If I'm reading this right, I'd say the right time to use Juice was between the time you bought/earned it and about a half second before you were killed waiting to use it.

I make attacking people sitting on Juice very high on my priority list. I try to kill them or force them to use it in a place where they can do as little damage to my team/base as possible.

On the bright side, you CAN juice while getting rung out. Unfortunately it's not very effective.
  8. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Last edited: December 24, 2010
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

can we turn this into a competition on how many times i can be quoted on the same statement plz? it would make a lovely signature.
  10. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can only embed maximum of 3 quotes but you pretty much summed it up. Use it or lose it.
  12. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

13. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

14. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

16. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member