Juice vs Moneyball

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Aviados, August 12, 2010.

1. Aviados

Aviados New Member

I love the Juice mechanic tho I really do think they need to scale down it's damage vs the money ball , as it stands any juiced up class can go an destroy the moneyball in a 5 or so seconds.

The damage reduction + massive damage boost is just crazy , I love the fact you can take out half of the base defense when juiced but the damage vs the money ball itself seems a
    little to game breaking.

Each time the game overtime I just farm till I'm Juiced up and solo it taking it down in just a few shotgun blasts , to cheap if you ask me...

Really think you should tone it down
  2. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Yeah I agree juice on a non shielded moneyball is deadly, a bit too much.

Support shotgun when juiced can do like 10% a shot if you stand on top of the moneyball, assault's grenade launcher does a huge chunk and you can be half a map away shooting those things.
  3. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

The Money ball takes extra damage during overtime, You need a few juices when its not overtime.
  4. Briq

Briq New Member

As the previous poster said if you run in juiced on a full health moneyball in regulation you can expect to only drop it to roughly half health. I think the juice mechanic is pretty well balanced. It takes a good amount of time to get and has a few strategic uses like ending the game quickly or when you're about to die to get full health. It helps to keep the game moving and prevent stalemates as well.
  5. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

I agree. Nobody likes a tie.

But if it was a really good game,
  6. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Personally the damage taken before overtime is still huge, juice damage to the ball is just huge, of course it would be no problem if it was two good teams but in public matches you can tip the tables in about 10 seconds.
  7. Salen

Salen New Member

I went crazy with my juiced Gunner on a moneyball, emptying an entire double barrel clip into it, and it went from like 95% down to 5%. Of course, the defenders blew me up while I reloaded, but it was still glorious to wail on the moneyball. This wasn't even during Overtime, which was even more surprising.

So yeah, if you're juiced, and have a strong hitting weapon, you can really make some Moneyball damage. :cool: