Juice spamming

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by InFaMoUz, April 2, 2011.

1. InFaMoUz

InFaMoUz New Member

I would say to reduce the juice spamming you should really make the juice prices 500 the first time 600 the next 700 the next and on and on it would really make most of the juice spamming to stop and make a lot of players a lot happier.
  2. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

If you don't like Juice, learn to juice control.

and I don't normally do a lrn2play
  3. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

It's not a bad suggestion at all.
    I think Uber will do something for sure about juice next patch, and I would prefer this one, or the current situation on PC, where they don't get the full money for juice etc.
  4. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

If the other team is Juice-Chaining/Juice-Spamming, it's your fault and your team's fault.
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

I think juice spamming is a great counter to people that hide on/in their spawn.

Exhibit A: TC
  6. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

I think that Juice should be a reward for living long lives and killing bots. I'd not be sad to see Juice Machines completely removed and leave it only for people to earn.

That being said, I don't see that happening. So the half-cash-when-juiced PC method is the most likely method of counter spamming.
  7. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I understand juice for what it is, but I feel like the spam is getting a little out of hand. Seriously, juice is just too easy to get for what it does. Especially because you can buy it. My solution would just be to not allow the purchase of juice. You should have to earn your kills. I think juice should be rare, not something that people can rely on as a lifeline. I can't stand it when I jump into a game and there's a gunner deploy outside with juice and he has all his teammates nearby to, ready to strike in case I DARE walk outside of my spawn. I'm aware this is mostly just the matchmaking issues. I'm not saying juice is a bad part of the game, it's very useful for taking care of people who are holed up in their base with hacked turrets and the like. I just wish it was toned down. I'm aware not all good players juice chain, but shouldn't getting kills involve more skill than getting some money and paying your way to victory? I'd be happy to hear others' opinions on this matter...please be civil.
  8. garbage

garbage New Member

I agree with everyone on this topic in different ways.. However, I do think juice needs to be toned down. It's one thing to run into a juiced player ever so often, but when multiple players kill farm(I take some blame) with juice, it makes the game relatively unfair.
  9. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

There are too many ways to counter juice. I think juice is a bit OP, maybe make it a little less OP. A little less damage per bullet and less damage resistance would be nice. As far as banning juice machines, I think that is a bit too much. Gunners need the juice machines to get juice. They don't really have much of a chance to get juice due to snipers, the juice rate, the big target, having to take on 2+ people at one time, etc.

Juice is almost necessary in this game. Imagine trying to take down a level 3 rocket without juice. Even with juice, you don't stand much of a chance vs a decent team backing a lvl rocket turret.
  10. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

You're right...except gunner mortars unjuiced still take out a lvl 3 rockit with virtually any other pro giving a little assistance. Juice is fine how it is

Grapple...airstrike...slam...charge...counterjuice....etc...
  11. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Chain grappling is HILARIOUS. It makes the juicer sooo mad.
  12. PlumbumTheEpic

Pancakes are better.
  13. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

They already put a cool down time. Before the update i could juice 30 times a game. I'm not complaining about juice it is fine the way it is.
  14. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

My opinion to make purchasing juice still fair, while maybe toning it down a notch, would be to just eliminate money gaining while juiced. You can make as much money as you want, and buy as much juice as you want (barring cooldowns), but just as soon as somebody juices, disable their ability to make any money until the juice fades off.

Let me know what you all think about this idea.
  15. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

Always better when they end up dead from that 3.3 turret beside them too. Have 2-3 guys in the base, "Oh here comes that juiced assassin to kill the turret..." = Grab (POW POW POW POW goes the turret). "Finally he's done grabbing me, now I can kill that pesky turret!" = Grab (POW POW POW POW goes the turret). "4UCK ME! YOU 4UCKING ***holes!". Definitely feels good.
  16. PlumbumTheEpic

That reminds me of an Assassin trying to kill govnerplatypus' 3.3 Rockit on the Spunky front nub.

Juiced and ran straight through Rockit and my Gunner fire and died before she reached the turret.

Ragequits followed.