Juice Must GO ?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Baaay, August 31, 2010.

1. Baaay

Baaay New Member

Any one else just plan out dont like Juice cas I dont its kinda lame that you can use Juice and kill up to 4 turrets ans 6 ppl before you Juice is over, i would like to see it gone but i dont care that much if it stays but i think the game would be more fun without it but thats just me.

(also longer matches would be nice)
  2. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

take away juice, and only gunners will be able to destroy turrets
  3. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

And supports :v
  4. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

and Assassins
    and Assaults
    and Snipers
    and Tanks

wait a minute....what is the problem?
  5. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

Grapple them, it wastes their juice. Or try to ring them out, deter them with an airstrike, headshot... There are many ways to kill/slow down a juiced player.
  6. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

And more ways for the juiced player to avoid them. I know them all, but i too wish Juice was removed or at least nerfed considerably.
  7. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

That's the point of juice though, either you have to earn it through hitting bot/turrets/players over time, or spend a whopping $500 for it. Most classes are too slow to earn it before dying without buying and others aren't very effective even when juiced.
  8. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

Hitting bots/turrets/players is what you are supposed to do, so why would that be a problem?
    Juice is the best $500 spent.
    Most people do reach Juice.
    Everyone is more effective when juiced, some just more than others.
  9. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

I rarely use my juice anyway, but i'm always on the defensive when playing, just holding down the fort while my team assaults really.

But, i will often go half/an entire game full of juice, and never use it.

So, an option to sell my juice for money for turrets would be nice :p
  10. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

1. No problem, that's exactly my point! Rewards for doing your job. :lol:
    2. While true, $500 is a lot to earn, making it difficult to spam unless you just sandbag all your money toward the end.
    3. Not on my watch. No seriously, I rarely see people on the other team juice unless it's overtime.
    4. Again point of juice, but for instance a support might take out 1 turret during juice IF that, no one (should) care about getting killed by a juiced guy, just whether or not the juiced guy is wrecking their base.

The only adjustment to juice needed would be to disable the juice machines during overtime, imo.

@above poster Selling juice for $250 would be interesting to say the least. :mrgreen: