Juice machines on or off in pubs?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by the_feedle, August 1, 2011.

?

Juice Machines On? or Off?

1. On!

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Off!

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  3. Don't care

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  1. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Honestly i want everyone's opinion on weather there should be an option for public matches to have juice on or off?
  2. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I've said it before.

I would like an option to search matches with no juice at all. I understand it's "part of the game" blah, blah, blah. I would just like to have the OPTION to play in pubs with no juice, or at least no juice buying.
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I said i don't care.
  4. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Off unless earned. Chaos would have a heart attack if he saw this.
  5. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

yes, yes, yes, noob machines off
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

can you make an option for "ON" that doesnt include an exclamation mark? i would rather keep them on, but i really dont care that much about the subject to warrant an exclamation, just a statement.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Personally I really think the "public matches" needs an overhaul.

I think there should be "Ranked Matches" which is default settings and counts for the leaderboards. As well as "Custom Matches" where anything goes but don't count for the leaderboards. To join either type of rooms there should be a server browser. Players can host either or themselves.

But for this I vote On.
  8. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Voted 'on'. I love the way the game plays as it is. Once the glitches are fixed ( :lol: ) it'll be perfect.
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I think Juice machines need to charge you progressively more for each purchase, so that's what I voted.

Wait... :?
  10. Otherworld Odd

Otherworld Odd New Member

I voted off. Not juice completely off, just the machines. Idk, something about it just bugs me and I was just saying to myself the other day how I would enjoy the game more without the juice machines.
  11. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

the last thing a game like mnc with a small playerbase needs is more fragmentation by adding gametypes which just vary in settings

but in my opinion juice should cost $2000, and snipers juice gain should be nerfed
    Last edited: August 2, 2011
  12. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

There should be more juice machines. You should also die after using juice.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have played many games with a small playerbase and believe it or not a Server Browser actually helps to retain it more then hamper it. Ranked Matches are there for those who care and Custom Matches are there for those who don't and just want to play the game and have fun. It also help that you can see who is hosting the match.
  14. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

15. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Along with juice the robots should drop bottles of liquor that fill up your buzzed bar. Once you are tanked, you deal increased melee damage and receive decreased melee damage. Also you gain improved communication with your party especially if a girl is present.

This is a great idea but the very thought of booze chaining and the threads complaining about it will keep this idea from ever seeing daylight.
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

<3
  17. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

What about chain smoking? It doesn't really help your gameplay; it just costs money and makes you run out of breath.
  18. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Man I forgot about smoke chaining when are people going to play by the rules its really retarded and I bet their dicks are so very small.
  19. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Right on.

Could we also inflict death followed by a forced class change for uprading to explosive rounds?
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol@ immortal thinks explosive rounds are OP.