Joining in late... With MONEY

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Mrsubguy, May 19, 2011.

1. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

I think it would be something easy to implement into the game, and help out. I hate joining in a game that 7 minutes in and having to deal with gunners that allready have dual miniguns, against my single one. My suggestion is this, When you join a match late instead of started with the 300 (or 350 sometimes), you would start off with the money you should have if you had no bot kills, or player kills. I think it's something around 50 dollars a minute? So if someone joined into a game 7 minutes late or so it wouldn't be giving the opposite team a huge advantage, and it really does help out.
    Thoughts?
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

The problem is that somebody could leave, rejoin, and then builds a level 3 rockit turret or something.
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

It's $50 per 30 seconds, I think.

In all honesty, it's a simple idea to implement and it gives you a chance, especially if you're like me and you rely on Jet Charge 3
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Well it just might be coming because the recent PC Update has this included.
  5. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

That's quiite alot of effort, and not to meantion it's usually luck on what team you get put on anyway plus it is only like aroudn 1300 dollars you get per match? whatever boosters get i'm not to sure
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

This was a good implement as far as I have played.

Another good feature would be the ability to donate $50 to a teammate once a minute by pressing "use" on them. People say it would break juice mechanics, but I find it more useful to build turrets than to stack juice (since the entire team can only donate $250 a minute). Just an interesting but quick idea.
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

How about this?

You can 'bank' some of your money inside spawn. When you bank money, any member of your team can withdraw it, so you could use it to help a player struggling with upgrades (o hai, I joined a match halfway and I play Gunner.)
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Cue bastards constantly using money out of the bank for their own personal gain, even if they have the most kills and/or money.
  9. PlumbumTheEpic

There's obviously got to be some kind of hard-and-fast rule that prevents abuse, e.g. top 3 in the leaderboard can't use it.
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

If they could play with ways...

like make the bank in the spawn only work for players upgrades (they can buy upgrades at the screen, and that is the only way they can withdrawl money, is by buying upgrades from the bank), and make banks for turret nubs so people can contribute to rokkit upgrades (and I guess the rokkits don't change ownership this way, or they go unowned).

Come to think of it, if they join with money, then all Uber needs to add is the turret nub bank, allowing money to be banked and used by anyone for buying turrets or upgrading turrets.

I think I like idea. Pretty much your idea, but a great idea.
  11. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

What the f%$k did i just read