Jebster - Looking For Clan

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by jacobebell, August 24, 2015.

1. jacobebell

jacobebell New Member

I need friends on this game, general RTS friends, who use teamspeak, I hate playing this game with mutes, please some one be my friend.

23 - sexy as **** - single.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I suggest you have a look at the threads in the 'looking for a clan' section of the forum :)
  3. jacobebell

jacobebell New Member

yeah I'm currently in that section, I sent an application a few hours ago to one of them, not heard much back, so I'm broadcasting my sexual self on this forum here, I have my own team speak server if needed, been playing RTS games for a while now, not an expert as such but, not completely incompetent.
  4. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

eh, depends what region you're in, most clans are based like that, brn in aus/nz, p is european, rlm is like a mix of euros and us (mostly euros though), pag is.... well lets not go there yet ;), gandalf is us so i'm pretty sure wizards would be mostly us, also i think DOPE is us.... nw is french, vow is mostly german.... um.... i don't think i've missed any clans??? i know all the big old school ones but not so much the small new ones ahahah.
    do you have pa chat?? (the mod) if you don't get PAMM and download it, it's a global chat for everyone online that has the mod, more good players/clans will be on there so just ask people for a game and you can always join the ts that they're on. ^^

Also if you're gay i'd be so down for some cam action ;) 40, single with lusciously long hair and otaku... i even have my own white van which comes with free candy ;) *tips fedora*
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: September 6, 2015
    mishtakashi and burntcustard like this.
  5. pieman90

pieman90 Active Member

:confused: I fear for your sanity violet
    tunsel11 and violetania like this.