Issues so far

Discussion in 'Support!' started by FunkOff, June 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkOff

FunkOff Member

I've played 3 games so far:

Game/Issue 1:
    -Player was AFK, I found and killed him and his base. The dame did not end when he died.

Game/Issue 2:
    -The player demonstrated some "bug" that caused me to go back to the lobby after the game launched. I pressed "ready" in the lobby, was sent back to the game, but the UI was unresponsive. I quit + relaunched PA client (through the launcher) and it asked me to rejoin the game in progress, so I did. The game then went back in time before I constructed my base, and I watched as the ordered I had previously qued were again executed, but when that was done I couldn't issue new orders. The other player found me, told me he selected my ACU and killed it by pressing Delete. He said on his screen, my Commander was destroyed. On my screen, it was only damaged ~60%, thus desycing our game. Aside from our communication through chat, there was no indication the game had desynce.

Game/Issue 3:
    -I joined a 4 man FFA. One player was unable to build anything and quickly was killed. Another was afk. When ~20-30 of my units engaged ~20-30 of the fourth player's units, the server crashed ending the game as booting us.

General issues:
    -Navigating the planet is difficult due to the camera consistently rotating. Maintaining situational awareness is difficult without any kind of visual indicator as to land-marks or cardinal directions. I also believe prohibiting camera rotation should be considered, or always auto-focusing upwards to north after any camera action.

-The UI needs improvement: My selection should be obvious at higher zoom levels. right now, if I drag select over my base, I have no idea what I selected and no way to tell. I shouldn't be able to drag-select engineers and combat units at the same time. Engineers and factories do not show resource consumption accurately: This might be a problem with the ui not updating properly.

-I was unable to build a naval factory at any point and unable to determine why.
  2. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.