Issue: Left Click/Right Click on Unit Selection Icons

Discussion in 'Support!' started by stormingkiwi, December 26, 2013.

1. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

When units are selected, you can change your selection using the left and right click. You do this by left or right clicking on the unit selection icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.

If you have multiple unit types selected, left clicking will only select that particular unit type. Right clicking will remove that particular unit type from the current selection.

The problem is that left/right clicking on unit selection icons only works as intended if those units are on-screen.

I.e. if you have 6 air factories, 5 bot factories and 3 vehicle factories selected, you move your screen so that those factories are no longer on screen, and right or left click, nothing happens.

If you have 100 bot fabbers and 100 vehicle fabbers selected, if you right click on bot fabbers it only deselects the fabbers that are on-screen.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Just reproduced this. Can you create task on bugtracker or I should do that?
  3. stormingkiwi

Sorry I always fail to create bugtracker bugs :) Go for it.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Why? It's not hard. :(

Main reason why I'm ask people open tasks on their own because for 100 players it's easier to track 1-3 bugs each while I can mess up with them, forgot about them and so on.
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  5. stormingkiwi

I always forget it exists. Actually you know what, I'll get onto it.
  6. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Now this bug located here: PA#2860