Is there Terraforming mechanics?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by yujay, September 27, 2013.

1. yujay

yujay New Member

Is there something like a Terraform Stations to transform Lava planets slowly in to Wastelands then Greenery?

Sadly I can't afford this game yet, but I saw the beta trailer and though it would be awesome if the game had Terraforming for planets that are lava based, changing oceans of lava in to barren earth.

Well either way, I'm sure it's an awesome game, I can see it interesting me greatly as a SupCom player.

/Cya
  2. bobucles

bobucles Post Master General

From what we currently know, all terraforming options are made to degrade the quality of a planet.
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

No. There are no teraforming mechanics, and Uber hasn't mentioned anything about such mechanics.
  4. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

well I handn't made the thread yet but I wat going to suggest it.

terraforming units! debate :
  5. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Well, technically you can terraform if you're in control of a moon and some thrusters :)
    brianpurkiss and tatsujb like this.
  6. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

yea it's already pretty much terraforming. So we have the destructive side. what if there was the possibility to chage biomes?
    New game mode: biome wars! the prometheans, who strive for the restoration of life-supporting space VS the arm who strive for the destruction of such space and rather for a completely metalic biome.
  7. mrknowie

mrknowie Member

I don't think that'll be in the core game (it's called Planetary Annihilation, not Planetary Beautification), but I definitely see modding potential there.