Irritating Players

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sah, December 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sah

Sah New Member

Not in that they are good, but that they do really asshat things. I nominate "My Mommmy!!!" who sat on the entrance of our spawn as a tank and taunted or chose skills.
    I think he's a griefer. For one match, it was kind of funny I suppose. After that, it was just so juvenile. What irritates me the most is that those types of people are usually happy when you try to get them to stop or call them out on their behaviour. I sincerely believe that kind of person, who takes genuine amusement at the misery of others (laughing AT them, not WITH them) deserve to be shot at birth.

I'm sure there will be many people who will read this and lol hard, but seriously, try relieving some stress with a video game and have that done to you.
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I find playing Xeno to be annoying. Every time I play him I can't seem to get him by himself. Usually has a support player on constant heal and it just makes me mad haha
  3. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I agree, I hate people who just grief other players thinking that its super funny. Honestly before you do something that you know is gonna piss people off think about if you were that person. Nobody likes "that guy".
  4. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Definitely thought this thread was going to be about me.
  5. Sah

Sah New Member

Nope sorry, the world only revolves around you about 50% of the time. The rest of the time it spends pranking us mortals.
  6. Miracle

Miracle New Member

thumbs up.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

this seems like a REALLY bad idea for a thread. that being said: dbo takes my vote
  8. xdeadxpoolx

xdeadxpoolx New Member

MyMommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is my mortal enemy, ever since he did those OOB airstrikes on me, Ive made it a point to kill him, easier said then done.... also Teapot needs to get a damn mic, I was surprised to see he has a keyboard.
  9. m0nkeyb0y77

m0nkeyb0y77 New Member

Nah, you stomped me and my team a couple nights ago but I wouldn't have called it griefing. Just good offense.
  10. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yes you and that big head of yours would like to think that, wouldn't they?
  11. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Play gunner or tank on Steel peel and block the jump pad, knocks them off the map if they're not an assault.
  12. x gr1m x reap3r x

x gr1m x reap3r x New Member

or put a firebase there xD
  13. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Can't place fire bases on jump pads anymore. Not that I would do that anyway... :lol:

Irritating players?

Immortal303. The dude has some foul language.

Really tho. Getting spawn killed can be irritating. When this happens, I just stay in the spawn room and taunt. I rarely get team mates with mics, but I try to convince them to do the same. Yeah, I'll pop out and toss an air strikes for a kill now and then, maybe even get my fire base up outside a side door and get it hacked. I don't go racing out the front door like Leroy Jenkins, thinking I'm gonna save our team. Make a lil cash from taunting, and don't give them the kills.
  14. Sah

Sah New Member

Yes, I will ruminate on this mistake fondly in my later years. That being said, what's the offense the defendant is charged with?

I know I'm invitin' the trolls in for dinner with this comment, but I really like dbow. He's always been kind and generous to me. He's a pretty good player, though I think BK 201 Wolf is the one to really watch out for in his crew.
  15. Sah

Sah New Member

Oh.
    Oh yes.
    Ohhhhhh yes.....
    I can't believe I forgot about this
    My so called "friends" do this to me all the time (HERES LOOKING AT YOU, TEL0/SHUNY/KOR/F5IN/KID). Some other people I know have it tacked down to an artform *coughcoughChaosbloodycanadianscoughcough*
  16. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Try sticking bombs to the glass along the way of the jump and blow em up just as they fly by to get easy ringouts
  17. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

You're so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you, don't you?

Sad that probably 95% of the forum kids won't get the reference.
  18. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I started singing the song. I kind of hate you now.
  19. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Regardless whether it IS from a song or not, that is completely true.

Plus, didn't know this forum was full of "kids". I mostly thought it was full of mature people, actually. Unless you MEANT to say 5%?

Also, you're a bit quick to judge that these so-called "kids" don't even get the reference whereas probably all of them DO. Saying that, it seems like you're OLDER than them enough to call them kids when say. . .oh, 95% of them are probably closer to your age or perhaps older. Unless you either guessed that they are younger than you OR you looked at everybody else's profile to check that they were?

Oh but look at me, I'm getting sidetracked here. I'm sorry, "kid". <3
  20. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Say it Oby, say it! :D ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.