Interested?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Oscar, January 18, 2011.

1. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Heya,guys I am interested in some European clan,interested in competetive.
    Players that are interested in competetive,and have some skills and that are active can add me on steam (pawle96) and we'll see about creating new EU (competetive) clan :)
    OscaR ^_^
  2. Marmalade

Marmalade New Member

BCN isn't good enough for you anymore? :p
  3. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

No, I suggested it. We can't expect him to play US servers with us all the time. If he can find find/make a good EU group that would be nice. We could even battle also. So, win win.
  4. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

5. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

I think that's a good idea, since Europeans are better off playing on EU servers. But I dunno, I'll stick with Team bacon until an EU clan is out there that's good.
  6. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Sorry mate, <3
  7. dopy

dopy New Member

Sorry to Hijack this thread, but I wouldn't mind joining some sort of clan aswell.
    I'm still really new on MNC, I bought it yesterday and have only clocked an hour or so on it, I still don't understand most of it (like upgrading, bots,.....) and all that, but i'm really willing to learn as i'm quite enjoying this game.
  8. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

Well, we could definitely if you really want to. Have you read the threads on how to play your class? Cause those are really good guides to base your play off of.

There are always some basic tips though, so I'll just give that to you:

- Fighting near an ejector is a sure fire way to get killed if it can be activated. If you msut fight near one, keep your eye on the ejector's Cooldown and get out when it's ready to be used. Likewise, use the ejector to your advantage as it can wipe out alot of bots, ring out pros or even kill them if they have low hp. Besides that, if they survive, they'll be slowed down to a crawl, allowing you to chase them if you want to.

- Know what classes the enemy is playing. You have to adapt your playing style like so, so that your enemy will have a hard time killing you and you can get juice pretty easily. this way, you should be able to deal some devestating damage to your opponents.

- Melee bots(C) for easy juice. But only if it's safe to do so, so keep watching.

- Always know what's going on around you and where your teammates. You might want to help someone who's in or see in which lane bots are going for your moneyball. Like, I said, keep an eye on the ejectors. Also keep an eye on the annihilator. That thing costs 250, but gives you so much back for it. It destroys all your opponents' bots and damages enemy pros. Some classes should pay more attention to the annihilator than others, though, but that's explained in the guides, IIRC. Just note that assassins should pay attention to the annihilator.

- When bullseye disappears, jackbots spawn.

- Build turrets around your moneyball, even if it doesn't seem useful. Rockits and shave ice are recommended most of the time. Lazer Blazers just don't do it anymore and are just free cash for the opponents. longshots are map dependant, since when they shoot, they could hit a wall and won't do anything.

- You can buy bots for 100. It depends on your class which bot is spawned. The bots that can be useful are bouncers, gremlins, gapshots and buzzers. Bouncers have high hp, a grapple move and will chase down pros. If there are no pros on the ground, it attacks turrets. No turrets and it moves on the moneyball. Gremlins are quite the same, but have lower hp, are cloaked and spawn in groups of 4. Gapshots are more situational. They don't hunt pros but attack from a distance and usually attack turrets. They are devestating on certain maps, one where there aren't alot of walls in the way. Buzzers go after pros and damage them by alot, very useful if you can spam them. However, they die very easily.

- Have you noticed the assassin's cloak hum? Well guess what, an assassin might be after you. Jump up and down even if it is your own teammate. They can't grapple in mid-air, and if they fail, they're just fodder for you if you hit them right.

- If you can, taunt after a kill. normally, that would give you 5, but when you taunt after a kill, it'll give you 50 which is alot. Couple that with a killstreak which could net you 100 for a kill, and it'll give you money, fast.

- Get custom classes. With those, you'll be able to get a way better endorsement setup than the defaults.

Learn these tips by heart and love them. Read guides for whichever class you'd like to play. It'll help your game alot.

Hope it helps for you.
  9. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Ally Assassins don't hum anymore.
  10. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

They still do for me, so must be something up with your end. :/
  11. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I play 360 version, which nullified the ally hum. I guess they didn't do that for PC (yet).
  12. Oscar

Oscar New Member

/bump
    Still interested in creating or joining serious EU clan.
  13. grimbar

grimbar New Member

1. learn german
    2. trial for AVAM
    3. ??????
    4. Profit
  14. Oscar

Oscar New Member

You are so funny :F .
  15. do0t

do0t New Member

His sarcasm is refreshing compared to the rest of the forum frought with constant complaints regarding snipers and assassins. Go try out.
  16. Oscar

Oscar New Member

/bump
    Still searching (main: assault)
  17. trogdor5

trogdor5 New Member

1. Move to America
    2. Learn to speak American.
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!

But in all seriousness, I do wish you luck..
  18. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Hah,I wish I could :D,thx anyway . :)
  19. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Hi Oscar. I might be interested in your clan. I send you a PM, so let me know what you think ;).
  20. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

Also for me still.