Instead of loadscreens use the commercials

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Cao Lee Hyu, August 22, 2011.

1. Cao Lee Hyu

Cao Lee Hyu New Member

I don't know if this is possible but I think it would be neat that instead of load screens between matches maybe the commercials that uber has created can come up during that time. I found a couple of the commercials to be pretty humorous and it's a shame that you can only view them if you go to the site or download them. I also feel it will further enhance the experience for the player due to making the game world come across more like a primetime TV show with the characters endorsing the products being advertised.
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

I would rather have my updates actually improve the game.

But it would have been cool.
  3. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Adverts would be cool especially if we had a new endorsement ( in another thread )

"Aunty Mavis' TWT - the hand embroidered sports pants for the pro that just can't jump. Lovingly sewn together from micro fibre material by Aunty Mavis herself that lets your skin breathe and feels like slipping into a second skin. Slip into a tight pair of TWTs today"
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yeah because loading the commercial instead of the game I am trying to join is a great idea! :D