Increase funding speed - Uber Challenge

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by galaxy366, August 19, 2012.

1. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

Hello,

So I have a couple of idea's to increase the funding again to about 100.000 a day (currently only 91.000)

Here are your instructions!

1. Tweet and Share it on your social network!
    2. Send email's/PM to well known YouTubers
    3. Post the game on other forums (Steam, EA, NeoGAF)
    4. Back the project by yourself (even with only 20 / 95 pledge you will make the goal come closer!)

know this! We have reached 50% but we can't just slow down now because we think ''Oh this is close no worries'' Well no, Kickstats shows the speed has gone down so thats why I post you these instructions!

Good luck!
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I am wondering if some other pledge tiers would have resulted in higher overall income. Some other games made way way more money per backer, cause they started at 25$, not at 15$. 15$ is really really low.

Also I would love to see a 150 - 200$ tier. 250 is out of the question for me, 100 is below my upper limit. I will end up raising my pledge anyway if we end up at like 850k 25h before the 14th september, but I think maybe some ppl would be willing to give more if there were a few more fun in between. They dont need to give expensive rewards. Just merchandise-stuff.
    Last edited: August 19, 2012
    reptarking likes this.
  3. xedi

xedi Active Member

I'm hoping impressive stretch goals will get people excited and fund it way beyond the $900k. I'll be really sad if we don't get all the great features we can get if funding goes extremely well!

I also think a reward tier between $40 and $100 would be nice, to get alpha access without the extra stuff and shipping issues.
  4. coldboot

coldboot Active Member

galaxy366, could you make your Kickstats results public so we can see them updating?

It could help encourage everyone to increase their pledge or ramp up the convincing of their friends.
  5. ferigad

ferigad Member

Theres a Webside that have the Stats, dont ask me the side again. Its still 26 days. I would understand it when it would be 10 days left. The News must spread, many Gamesides just posted the news 1-2 days ago and to change now the rewards could lead to a pyro-effect when ppl back down couse they can get a Alpha for like 70$ instead of 95 oder 100$. Wouldnt change there anything at the moment.

Projects at this state and this high spike at the beginning and that reach allready 50% has a high chance of gettin finished and even higher in the end.

We also dont know atm how mutch Paypal money has allrdy be spent. So, dont panic. Just spread the News where you can and check it out again in a week how it looks.

As far as i see it, when i browsing the Forums, every 5th person say they will think about it and wait and look, some ppl dont like it that they will have no single and the focus is multi, some ppl dont like the Graphic, some are feared that they will be not able to handle the control in sutch a massiv area. i would say at least 20% of the ppl at the moment are still thinkin about if they should spent money and will decide the next 2-3 weeks.

It could simply be helpin allready if the Devolopers would decide at some point of the Kickstarter Campaign to reveal more Informations about how the System should work, how the Asteroid Bombardment works, and so on. Some ppl will wait for this Information too, before they spent money.

And dont forget its also the first time i guess for this devolopers to run a mutch more open information policy then useal. So lets see if more will come. In the Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Campaign it helped to raise fundings when they posted more Informations about the World, Artworks etc.. in regular updates.
  6. cola_colin

[​IMG]
    reptarking likes this.
  7. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

Go to:
    http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/659943 ... ation-rts/

It shows everything in detail and of now we are seeing a good funding ! why?
    We have about 2x the amount pledge then is necessary for this day. So.. for the project to be funded we need to fund more then the amount needed for each day.
  8. cola_colin

As you can see in my linked graphic :>
    I wonder at which time a day starts and ends for this page but I am too lazy to deal with timezones right now.
    reptarking likes this.