I'm loving MNC so far, but I feel like it needs more...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by KazooieBanjo, August 12, 2010.

1. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

Not more classes or anything, the gameplay is perfect (which is why we need more).

What I would like however, is some more game modes and some more maps, perhaps as some future DLC. There's so much potential to be explored.
  2. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

Also note I am not saying this game is too short or offers too little, I am simply suggesting that there is a goldmine of content that could be generated for the game.
  3. Wizcraft

Wizcraft New Member

i was thinking the same thing.. its not that something is missing or lacking its just i like it so much i want more of it ha-ha more bots. more money balls , more bacon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

After spending a good 12 hours playing online I would say that maps are the most important thing to be added, there's enough pros and bots right now, crossfire is great and if you now were to throw in a ctf mode everyone would just play it like DM, hell people are still playing crossfire like a deathmatch currently :lol:
  5. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Awesome ideas guys!

We like hearing this kind of feedback.
  6. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

Right now I'm just trying to figure out how many maps for what price is fair... :p
  7. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

Well it is an arcade game, most of them only have a few maps.

However i agree maps would be awesome, I think private match customization would be nice too ^^
  8. bman3737

bman3737 New Member

I hadn't thought of it, but CtF in this game would be amazing! I've been playing this game all day, instead of working on summer work for school, and I do not regret one second. Great job Uber!
  9. loveassassin13

loveassassin13 New Member

Yea, I really would like more maps, and as said on another post, I really like the idea of community created maps and would love to be a part of it!
  10. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

i have a few ideas i'd like to encourage! :D
    if they 'were' used in whole or in part, i give full permission to UberEnt. and surrender all rights to the ideas.

firstly a CTF mode, awesome idea.. could call it "bacon burglar" perhaps?

secondly, i'd personally love to see a Point/base capture mode.

picture this, a simple lane map with a base at each end

(R)-------------------(B)

then put two "neutral" bases in the middle, each has two turret points, and a "capture point"

(R)----(N)---(N)----(B)

one random team (lets say red for now) spawns with a "capture bot" some kind of tough jackbot that walks its way to the closest neutral base and when it reaches it, must stay there for "X" amount of time to capture it, once captured, the base belongs to red team, can have turrets built at it, and the capture bot begins walking to the next base to take it afterwards.
    bases cannot be captured by any other way other than a capture bot. (of course players can help by blowing up any rival pros/bots close by)

the red team must protect it while it does all this, and if the opposing blue team manages to destroy the bot, blue team will spawn a capture bot, and the roles are reversed.
    red trys to blow up the bot and blue trys to protect it.

if red team manages to capture both of the neutral bases on the map, the capture bot will start to try to capture the enemy blue home base, if/when the blue team base is taken, then victory to red!

the home bases would have less turret spawn points, perhaps the neutral bases when capped would replace the base spawn point as the location where players respawn for the team that controls it?
    would neutral bases once capped, produce bots to help the fight? dunno, what do you guys think?

i love this game, and would certainly pay for DLC for it, it's such a good game.. i really hope uber entertainment decides to expand upon it, because its too good to just leave "as is"
    we all want more.. and are willing to pay for it!
  11. neutrino

Believe me, nobody wants to add more to the game than us! What allows us to do that is people buying and playing the game. So thanks for playing!
  12. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

So what you're saying is, if we go out and spread the word about this game, DLC may be a future possibility?
  13. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

Tell your friends!!
    i already have.
  14. neutrino

Exactly. People playing and buying allows us to keep working on it!
  15. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

Consider it done.
  16. loveassassin13

That seems to past tense, you should say, keep playing! Yea, great job on the game, I look forward to seeing what comes next.
  17. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

what if they had the bases furhter apart, and added extra neutral turrets in the mid point
  18. neutrino

We actually had this in the prototype. Neutral turrets are pretty cool IMHO.
  19. Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z New Member

Pretty much the only thing I can think of right now is more maps for Crossfire and Blitz mode.

Also a CTF Mode called "Capture the Bacon" plz. ;)
  20. loveassassin13

Maybe a Team Deathmatch mode, but to give it a reason, you could call it like "Collect the Bacon" or some catchy name, because each enemy drops a piece of bacon (not the ingame power bacon, just, like a point or something). So there can still be turret slots and the special bot spawner.