I'm getting the 'blue skill doesn't work' bug now

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Col_Jessep, February 16, 2011.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

See title. I never had an issue with this before the Valentines update. It already happened 4 times and is a huge problem when you play Assault as main and you can't use the bomb. It happens when I respawned and was fixed after I suicided.

I have a Logitech MX518 and have the red and blue skills on the mouse buttons 4 and 5 if that's any help. I didn't fiddle with any of the settings other than key remapping. Game cache validation didn't find any problems.

Anybody else with this problem?
  2. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I have had this problem with the Xbox A LOT.
    Or when you hack a turret and it dusnt hack it but takes away your skill.
  3. vassus

vassus New Member

Same with assassin on PC
  4. DrRayStantz

DrRayStantz New Member

I have had this happen quite a lot recently as well. As the Col said its very annoying when you play assault.
  5. G4-

G4- New Member

Yep, I've had it happen both at initial game-start spawn and post-death spawn. I was Assault and couldn't bomb for an entire life, which is a major bummer when you're running Skill Regen as your Gold endorsement. :p
  6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Happened again to me yesterday... :(
  7. jrave

jrave Member

Happened to me the other night on my Gunner. I juiced to take out base turrets. After juice ended I had 2 people on me I could have slammed out of the arena but the skill wouldn't fire.
  8. Z-UNIT

Z-UNIT Active Member

its a double blow when playing as an assassin as you cant dash or lunge
  9. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Had it happen yesterday with assassin. Threw myself off the map and it was fixed
  10. Wintermute

Wintermute New Member

I come across this bug (and small variations of it) every 15 or so games, usually after a respawn.
    When this bug happens for me:
    For Assault, I can't use the Bomb (Blue)
    For Assassin, I can use the Dash (Blue) nor Lunge
    For Tank, I can't use the Product Grenade (Blue)
    For Sniper however, I can't use the Traps (Yellow)
    I don't recall it ever happening to me as a Gunner, and for Support, it's usually Hack (Blue) again.

Sometimes when this happens, I suicide (by jumping off the edge, sometimes I type "suicide" into the console.) Even with that, in about half the cases, I've still got the bug active. Being killed by an enemy Pro seems to fix it.