Ideas on the other 2 strech goals. WHat will they be?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by iechoi, September 3, 2012.

1. iechoi

iechoi New Member

i cant think of anything but what will be the next 2 stretch goals be? guess

Attached Files:

2. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

A GIANT STEWIE PLANET.
  3. kryovow

kryovow Well-Known Member

lol.

the next one wont be a new planet style or unit, neutrino posted somewhere. That made me guessing. I dont know it either.
    It wont be galactic war, as something like that was confirmed more or less to be in the game anyways.
    It wont be Singleplayer campaign either, as in some interviews it was mentioned that it wont be a stretchgoal.

maybe its a real sized Commander model with full functionality (except weaponry and nano build abilities xD) that will walk through big US cities to promote the game.
  4. pipilek

pipilek New Member

I think they will add extra units, maybe some kind of modes like Commander Death/Capture planets/ or any other stuff and probably new planets also.
  5. comham

comham Active Member

I think it'll be a full-featured MP galactic war system.
  6. nobrains

nobrains Member

Survival game mode.
  7. asgo

asgo Member

my guess:
    stretch goal 4: tastatur support
    stretch goal 5: Maus support :)
  8. arbitraryranger

arbitraryranger Member

I too was wondering this same thing, as nothing popped out as logical or comprihendable on what would be next.

I personally was thinking it'd be a forest planet/moon (not unlike Endor) and cloaking units - but if the next stretch goals aren't "planets" it's really difficult to theorize.

When you consider that ground, air, orbital, and naval will be included in the game - it doesn't leave much more open to imagination of where they could add in terms of unit types... unless they also include dessert planets and subterranean vehicles/bases.

I personally can't wait to see what they have cooking
  9. rick104547

rick104547 Member

Spaceships? Multiple stars? More epicness? xd

Then 40 player matches would be:
    Win on your own planet
    Conquer your solar system
    Conquer the galaxy :) (ok not the entire galaxy just a few stars)

Tricky thing here is is to prevent everyone to just spam spaceships in the end. Spaceships should mostly have a transport and defensive role (against other spaceships) but their bombardment should be relatively weak for their prize. It should be more efficient to just invade a planet than to bombard it. Also planets need a way to fire back at the spaceships.
  10. rab777

rab777 New Member

You know, I think stars.

Everyone has automatically assumed they would be in but certainly if you review footage and consider evidence there is very, very little to support them gameplay wise.

Supernovas would be a hell of a game ender.
  11. comham

comham Active Member

I'm posting now just to say that I was right, ner ner ne ner ner. Not that it was a completely accurate guess since SG4 was galactic war for SP too. Not that it was a particularly difficult guess either because they had hinted it was coming. But I was still right.