Idea for DLC or add ons

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by DameDashxxEPFxx, August 31, 2010.

1. DameDashxxEPFxx

DameDashxxEPFxx New Member

I am really loving Monday night combat more than I expected. With the news that new dlc will be released my mind has just been racing. A couple of things I thought about was custom team builder sort of like a clan, maybe some new logos colors and team names. A win loss ratio for your clan, and possibly a playoff ranking based off wins. Aside from that idea I was thinking about another game type or types like a free for all that is based off of destroying the most bots for money and competing with other pros. Its kinda like the skulls game in halo reach,the money players get from bots can be picked up by players who kill them etc. It could be called the "Monday Night Money Pit Playoff". who knows maybe it would work maybe it wouldn't, but I know it sounds cool to me what do yall think?
  2. Raz92

Raz92 New Member

i actually thought of something similiar to this before.
    combine the built in clan feature of some games with maddens create a team, and maybe find matches like left 4 dead 2's team lobbies.

i think that would be an awesome idea! :D