Ideá for the stretch goals...Expansions!!!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by fladdermask, August 26, 2012.

1. fladdermask

fladdermask New Member

If we just make the the main goal and maybe the 1100K (naval/water planets goal).

Is there a chance that the other strech goals are going to be released as an expansion/DLC.
    What do you think about that?

Peace out.

//Fladdermask

Sorry for bad english, I am from Sweden so it's not my first language..
  2. kryovow

kryovow Well-Known Member

probably will depend then from the number of sales of the released game^^
  3. dmii

dmii Member

This actually is a really good idea. The only thing needed for this is enough success. (Or the kickstarter bombing away all the stretch goals, which would make this pretty much obsolete xD)
  4. felipec

felipec Active Member

5. yinwaru

yinwaru New Member

Mavor has said that they will continue supporting the game after release, and it was heavily implied that any unmet stretch goals would probably be visited at some point in time after release.

The rate we're going on the Kickstarter, it's highly unlikely we'll do anything but the first two stretch goals, so hopefully they do continue to support the game. It would be a shame to miss out on anything cool that they have planned.
  6. acey195

acey195 Member

It is of course possible that the devs release the game without the funded stretchgoals first and then patch it till they complete all the stretch goals that were funded. At least if they want to release in next year summer.(northern hemisphere) If they are going to get the stretch goals in before the first release, I think the release will be delayed. I have no problem with either, its up to the devs.
  7. ghargoil

ghargoil New Member

Hopefully the Kickstarter will pick up some momentum in the final 3 - 5 days too... (e.g., shooting past 1.3 back to something like 2)
  8. acey195

acey195 Member

you and me both man...

I am getting a bit compulsive about keeping refreshing the kicktraq page to see if the speed doesn't decrease too much. I am afraid the lower bound of the projection will get under the 1.3 mil tomorrow. Not that means anything bad yet, but the devs shouldn't stop marketing just yet.

(I guess another small update at 800K, which should help for at least one day again)
  9. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest