I'd like to find a partner or clan

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by eukanuba, March 23, 2014.

1. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

I've got a lot of experience with this sub-genre of game so I'm probably above average, but not by a huge amount and I don't think I've got the brain power to ever be better than top third or so.

I only get a chance to play one or two days a week (UK time, mostly evenings but some daytime) and I'm hoping to find somebody that I can play 2v2s with and feel a bit more part of things.
  2. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Feel free to drop by our teamspeak sometime if you're interested in Promethean, 2v2 is probably my favourite game mode as well.
    I'm only on occasionally at the moment due to a crippling work load, but there's normally at least one person online at any time (we are also mostly UK or european time).
    server: london5.teamspeak.net:24101
    pass: Promethean
  3. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

Theres also Ballistic logistics and The Realm you could check out. Ballistic logistics has a fair few uk members now
  4. gone2lake2001

gone2lake2001 New Member

5. shootall

shootall Active Member

It's very varied in how may is there are on or how much they play, but there's always the irc to poke around in and see if anyone is on. https://webchat.esper.net/ #planetaryannihilation