I want to Lebron James. Need Miami heat set up inquire in

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Drizydraker0ger, December 2, 2010.

1. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

Im an ok player in my own right. I can play all classes well. Wherever i'm needed. You need a good shooter assault i can do that. You need a support who will pick up defense overshield you ect i can do that. I can play each role of each class and well. Problem i'm doing this by myself. I go positive every game. I need a Lebron james situation. Meaning other star players. You don't need to be top 100 but you should be versatile use mic's maybe top 1000. Alot of exp playing diff classes. And a good kd. Between 1.5 to 2.8 . I'm tired of pushing lanes dropping money balls to have opposing team push me back restore shield hunt for me and get base down. I don't want to just do good i want to win. If you are what im looking for or got a group send gt to me or send me a friend request i'm online now. So please join up im tired of losing simply cause i don't have other star players. Thanks if you want to flame or troll do not post. If you want to join up then lets do this
  2. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Actually,
    Me=Lebron
    PU5H=Wade
    Miracle=Chris Bosh
  3. Drizydraker0ger

Im sorry shammas but i fail to see how you posting helps me get a team. I know your a try hard and the supposed best everything at this game but that doesn't get me my own set of high level players who know what there doing.
  4. Shammas

Shammas New Member

FTFY kid.
    And you're the tryhard.
    Tryhard- Someone who gives 110% every game just to reach a level of mediocrity. We just **** around every game and manage to destroy your tryhard ***, causing you to rage like you did in this post. GG.
  5. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

Do you feel like now that Deadeye is gone you have a chance to shine again?
  6. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Yes, I feel that way. Even though Deadeye still posts here quite bit, and I was just stating that PU5H, Miracle, and I have been the big 3 for a while. Not really an inflammatory post at all.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol. werent you just saying somewhere that you never cause anything?
    this guy was looking for some good guys to play with, and you go ahead and say that you guys are some sort of gods at this game? then he tells you that you arent helping, and you flip out.
    /win
  8. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I didn't say we were gods, I said we were the big 3 of this game. I'm obviously not going to let someone take our crown.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

10. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Yes, we can all use the EDIT feature.
  11. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

But no one really knows/cares who you are .. Your crown is fictitious.. But HAY, do what makes you feel important. :]
  12. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

but we cant all read, apparently...
  14. Drizydraker0ger

Wow i go to sleep and i get all this. Wow shammas is a ***** ever since i seen the mnc best tank etc and i seen better tanks. But whatever. As i said im looking for teamates tom i played with you before pretty good. Send me a friend request . And when i mentioned the lebron situation i meant as im versatile i play all classes well. If shammas wants to be a lerbon. I want a pippen michael and rodman situation. I want the chicago situation they were the real top 3. Anyway shammas you trolled and flamed. And you bragged about your godly skills your not top 3 in leaderboards in earnings kills or whatever so whatever work you didn't put in to reach that position good job skipping. But your a douche anyway people who want to join up with non douche send gt or let me know ill add you
  15. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Ah, the best players never have to go around telling everyone they are the best.. get the hint Shammas, but anyway Drizy, add me up and i'll play with ya anytime im on
    GT: Bambam BM, main as Assassin, 2nd as Gunner/Sniper.
  16. Shammas

Shammas New Member

You care enough to reply to all my posts. :D
  17. Rody

Rody New Member

Bosh is sucking though.

Damn son, you got a big ego too, it is just a video game by the way
  18. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Don't worry Rody, 5 years from now being good at this game will mean nothing.. oh wait, being good at this game means nothing in real life right now
  19. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Then why do you all get so offended if it means nothing? And it's not an ego when we really are that much better than everybody else. Also, it seems as though you are implying that we don't do anything in real life... :lol:
  20. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

No, i had ment being good in this game has no value in real life currently.