I want TF2 stuff on Xbox360

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by desertfalcon, January 26, 2011.

1. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Well yesterday I saw a Monday Night Combat trailer for PC, and saw that they had some TF2 (Team Fortress 2) equipment things on them. Such as the engineer helmet, the eye patch and stuff. So I was wondering if we could have them on Xbox360 as well (if possible).
  2. TG x Revival

TG x Revival New Member

I don't think Xbox will be getting the gear, it is a promotional offer for people who buy the game on steam before February 1st after all.

I would prefer Xbox getting dedicated servers like PC rather than some TF2 apparel although i'm not gonna lie i think the TF2 stuff is epic XD.
  3. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

It makes more sense on PC because PC has Steam and TF2 is much bigger on Steam and it's bigger on Steam than 360 for a reason.
  4. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

Though to be fair, I think it'd be nice if the 360 fans got some love too. I mean, I got this game the day it was released. Where's my love?

I dunno, team up with some other Xbox Live Arcade folks for some cross promotion.

Maybe the folks at Twisted Pixel? That way in Ms. Splosion Man, the scientists can be watching MNC and there's a Jackbot boss, and in MNC, we get cake and I dunno, a Captain Smiley appearance instead of Bullseye?
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

That. Is an UBER idea! That would be pretty awesome. lol
  6. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Is it too far off to imagine that the Assault would get a Lancer sometime this year? ;)
  7. Time4Science

Time4Science New Member

Could we at least get the fruitbot?
  8. sxd24

sxd24 Member

This probably won't happen.

Although I really want it to. >_>
  9. TG x Revival

TG x Revival New Member

Oh my good lord, there's going to be a Splosion Man sequel!? My life has just vastly improved.

As for ideas i was thinking Cake could replace Bacon if wanted although if that's too much for some people it could replace Churos. :) Like Atom mentioned Captain smiley could appear instead of bullseye too. These could be implemented as simple skins (If that's possible in MNC coding) which could be toggled on or off so if your feeling like meat then you have your bacon or Cake if you have a sweet tooth.

If this happened to be the case which i highly doubt but still fun to muse about i would definitely buy Ms. Splosion man on release day.
  10. mute

mute New Member

I don't think we'll see the TF2 stuff,.. but something new & free would be nice.

I would say I can wait a long time while the PC version stacks up new features so that when we finally do get a download, a TON of new stuff would be added all at once... but the glitches and issues with the current version on the 360 are really starting to stack up, so we unfortunately can't wait too long...at least not in terms of a patch anyways.
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

yeah, i dont think tf2 players on xboxlive will be seeing mnc stuff, so i dont think vice versa will happen either.

but another promotion might be plausible. just some kind of new gear for xbox whenever the devs compile the patch and dlc.

pluz, a different set of gear only for xbox360 will keep people buying both versions ;)
  12. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'm all for exclusive content in the game. Like Uber SAID they would include it in the first place.

So yeah, at LEAST put the Juice-Bot in, gear, ANYTHING exclusive.

I didn't *buy this game just to get shafted again like TF2 on the Xbox.

*I didn't buy the game, I had a code.