1. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Has this game's competitive nature increased since I've left? I wanna play, need a lot of practice though.
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

We still get privates in, and we're currently in the middle of a draft tournament with only a couple games completed. There aren't any real teams although we're trying to set up a Chron + Friends vs the world type of theme. Its in the Jeff & Shoulders thread.

If you got back into the swing of things, and I mean really back into it, I would rather have shammas back on chron's team and pick you up for tank.

Also, we have only a couple tanks in the game. LeadLP and Murky play it, but besides him it's shammas, and he's just too beast.

besides that, it's hard for me to remember when exactly you left, but for the most part the skill level has increased. There have been great new players, lots of good new players, and currently we're expanding to some new private match players.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

oh hey look its the other number1 overall draft tourney pick! hawkshade lets start a club. and if u get back into it more regularly convince yan to do the same, he comes here and there but nothing regular. also, i got Manouso back on my Flist seeing as how he reactivated gold and he said to let him know when we do PMs :twisted:
  4. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Head and Shoulders again. Solid.
  5. gunked

gunked New Member

I call dibs on hawkshade to replace syn on my draft team. Then my team has a fighting chance.
  6. choiio

choiio New Member

This! also if tom joins our team we are set baby!
  7. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Im pretty good at Tank xD
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

That's fine with me. Have you left your team or not? Hawkshade may not be able to do it / be bad though. He hasn't said if he's able to, but if he can then that's awesome :mrgreen:
  9. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

I will start playing today, after 9pm. Wildman is right, I will do bad. So don't expect much from me :D.

Omg chron are you in the club too? Feels awesome ridin the high horse huh?

I don't know who's team i'm joining, I just wanna play privates again.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Private matches were happening every night, but then it took an arr-- people got bored somehow and decided that pub matches / MW3 / Vivid reality are better :?
  11. teapot

lol theres multiple posts in another thread questioning whether or not someone is stepping up for SyN's draft team, and if gunked is actually still playing or not. Gunked even posted but not in regards to the tourney or his status in it.... but another good player wants to play and now we get an answer from gunked.

If hawkshade doesn't play, i bet gunked won't either.

Anyway we're always stuck with one gunner, and one tank, have 4 assassin's to choose from and 3 assaults and 3 supports. The more variety of classes, the better.
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

^
    true, why cause i dont feel confident in Syn's gunner but i have seen hawkshade play and with him on tank or gunner we defiantly can put up a fight against anyone.
  13. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Sh!t on!
  14. teapot

Gunked, would you feel more comfortable with me playing gunner, or syn playing gunner? I personally think SyN's gunner is good and would put him in the class over me. Hey I agree with you on hawkshade though. On ****, him and I would pull of crazy plays and we were always helping each other. In present day, I realize that as important as good chemistry is, that there isn't a huge need for chemistry between the tank and assault, but god damn would I say we had it. To this day I don't think I've worked as well with another player on my team as hawkshade.

If it brings you guys into the tournament, then do it up.
  15. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Do what ever you need to do to get the team to play.
  16. gunked

gunked New Member

honestly, i would like the line up like this

Gunner: Me/Hawkshade
    Assault:Me/teapot
    Tank:Teapot/Hawkshade
    assassin:chollo
    Support:Gem
    Sniper:Juggalo/Snack (depending on who is better cause i havnt seen either of them play sniper that much)

I honestly dont see syn being much of a contribution because we have players that are better than him on his best classes so.... :| Up to the team of course but thats what i think

nice person if you talk to her
  17. choiio

choiio New Member

I agree with gunkeds line-up, just one question. Teapot is playing for us instead of Tom? Im lost
  18. teapot

No I'm not, so I'm not 100% what he was saying, but put Tom#'s in place of Me and it's just as solid as a line up.

With your stock team, I think it would still be decent to have

Gunked - Assault
    Chollo - assassin
    Syn - gunner
    Gem - support

then juggalo/snack on sniper/tank

but I agree that the line up you posted is better.

You have a good team, but you guys aren't going to go anywhere or even play one game if someone doesn't step up and be a captain.
  19. gunked

gunked New Member

i thought so too but i guess not so i guess it will be Tom on assault but i havnt seen Tom play assault in ages so i dont know how that will play out.
  20. choiio

choiio New Member

Hes pretty good.