I purchased a physical copy of the game and I'm having problems.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by stalkeru, September 13, 2014.

1. stalkeru

stalkeru New Member

Yesterday I went and bought a physical copy of PA. The booklet was pretty vague regarding the installation and had nothing at all on how or where do I enter the CD key. Plus on the disc it was written on 2 lines instead of the usual one(this might be stupid but I wanted to mention it just in case) it looks like this : xxx-xxxx-xxx(space) xxx-xxxx-xxx I tried to enter it in the website in every way I could think of but nothing worked. I also had a few problems with the site itself, it kept telling me that my account didn't exist when I tried to log in to see the FAQs, I made a second account but nothing happened there as well, so I decided to stick with the original one I have created.(Note: I don't know if its of any importance but it turns out I have created an account long ago after seeing a game related video and had forgotten about it and this is the account I am trying to activate the game on) The launcher wont accept my account as well, but I presume it's because I don't have an activated CD-key for the game. I went to the store I got it from and they they opened 2 more boxes to use their keys on my account but nothing worked. I don't really know what else to do except to write here Thanks in advance!

P.S. I don't know if its important or not but I purchased the game from a store called Saturn in Mannheim, Germany
  2. dionytadema

dionytadema Active Member

3. stalkeru

stalkeru New Member

dionytadema, Yes I did and I also tried steam I tried splitting the key, writing it without dashes, writing it together but it kept saying the code was invalid, it did so with the other codes in the store. I also tried entering them in steam but still no luck.
  4. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

You might want to try and talk with Uberent support about this, as it seems to be a bit more of a serious issue than we normally speak about. Click that link below "contact us", that might take you there, I can't remember the support link otherwise.
  5. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

6. irollinson

irollinson New Member

i am having the same issue, did you manage to sort it?
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I've added a FAQ page for the retail discs. Unfortunately, the codes printed on the disc were unlabeled. The first 10-digit code is your game key and the second 10-digit code should be a Commander code redeemable in the Armory in-game.
    Hope that helps!!
    breaknburn and thetrophysystem like this.
  8. BooberSmack

BooberSmack Member

where do they sell these retail and how can i get these to stores in finland? :D alotta good rts players here but dont think there is advertising much here about it :D
  9. breaknburn

breaknburn New Member

YOU SIR, Deserve a standing ovation. spent 40 mins and was about to take game back to store.
  10. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

She isn't a sir. :p She also doesn't work for Uber now - this thread is very old. Are they still selling these retail copies in stores?
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Yeah my local game store has a couple of copies of PA on the shelf still. In fact late last year I picked up the special boxed edition as needed a new mouse and was being sold off for less than the cost of the g300 gaming mouse on its own (and with a couple of skins and the art book thrown in). Bargain!
    cptconundrum likes this.