I know you will like this! Uncrewed.

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by emarkus, June 1, 2018.

1. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

Hi,

i am always looking around for new interessting RTS game candidates and now i found a new one.

I present to you.... Uncrewed!

Its a small RTS game which is slower then Planetary Annihilation and you don't have mass armys. It is not large scale. But you can build your own custom units! It only runs under Windows. So unfortunately I am not able to play it. But it looks very interessing. The game is available on steam. Currently its early access.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/474890

Example Update:
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/474890/announcements/detail/1653257072160920041

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a factory producing your tank:

[​IMG]
  2. n00n

n00n Active Member

As a macro fan, this is a feature I've never wanted (I need to know what enemy units are going to do when not just trading blobs of units). But it seems to be a bit of a RTS fad at the moment. Another I can recall off the top of my head is Forged Battalion.

[​IMG]
  3. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

How about Warzone 2100 for a blast from the past (1999!), which also had custom units.

Actually, they released the source a while ago and it's now open-source, https://wz2100.net
    cdrkf likes this.
  4. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

played it but holy hell does it take a eternaty until you get to the hightierstuff ...

downloaded zero - k last week which is basicaly TA on a smaller scale, free game , started as a springmod and jadd jadda .. to make it short with its current default eco it´s too limiting in what it actualy offers which a huge disappointment were you rather may play that game with a 2.5 to 3 times metal and powermultiplyer
    otherwise you are stuck to one factory for the longest time ... also its "overdrive"system to get more metal out of a poweroverflow is confusing to build up and it crashes on my PC constantly ...

went back to c&c zero hour and think i´m gonna reinstall rise of the reds ... was neat last time .. even i gotta get used to not be able to zoom out -_- ..
  5. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

We all had more time in 1999, I suppose. :)
  6. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

nah it still was taking an eternaty .. and back then we had tiberian sun age of empires and starcraft ..
    if i wanted to litteraly kill time i played rollercoaster tycoon :p
  7. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

I think this thread should be in another subforum.

Thanks for the heads-up on this game anyway. Never heard of it before. But yeah, no planets is a deal-breaker for me, both with this and Zero-K.