i i see one more nerfed assassin thread im

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by tadpole1290, September 1, 2010.

1. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

going to scream
  2. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

So about those Assassin's being nerfed. It's the darnedest thing isn't it?
  3. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

lol shut up <3
  4. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

I never cloaked when grappling in the first place, doesnt bother me.
  5. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

there is just no escapeing it shes nerfed on every page i look at its a constant topic and she isnt nerfed she is just normal.
  6. Rawfulll

Rawfulll New Member

I know. I can't wait to hear about all the buffs uber plans to include with the next update, seeing how the assassin is extremely underpowered, and was about to be nerfed!
  7. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

i cant wait to see when someone actually does get nerfed because when they do this forum will erupt in anger
  8. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

You're going to find that with any game with any class someone plays.

I mean I'm not the happiest person about the Assassin nerf, but I'll find a way around it.
  9. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

D= shes not nerfed
  10. Rawfulll

Rawfulll New Member

The easiet way around would be to camp in your base waiting for someone :)
  11. tadpole1290

tadpole1290 New Member

or just play it the same way you used to half the people didnt even know about the cloat grapple or the continued run and their the main ones complaing about it
  12. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

It hurts my performance as an assassin I take that as a nerf wither it was indented to work that way or not.

I do that already, I sit back and use shurikens and take easy assassinations. I'll be doing that a whole lot more. Oh and spawn Gremlins.

Problem is that a lot of people DID know about it and thought it was meant to be that way. Hell, I won't even bother with supports who camp their turrets anymore, I'll die before the assassination is finished.
    Last edited: September 1, 2010
  13. Rawfulll

Rawfulll New Member

I can't play the same way I used to, as I used the cloak grapple quite a bit.

I can adapt, just don't tell me to play the same way I used to, or expect me to do worse. A lot worse.
  14. Rawfulll

Rawfulll New Member

I do that already, I sit back and use shurikens and take easy assassinations. I'll be doing that a whole lot more. Oh and spawn Gremlins.

haha I've gotten like a 10 killstreak spamming gremlins lol. It's incredibly boring, but easy.
  15. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

Explains the army's of gremlins that's been flooding games now >.>
  16. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

Oh don't worry, that's getting nerfed too. You'll still see them running around, but not as many as the time respawn timer for bots is doubled. Oh joyous joy.
  17. Rawfulll

Rawfulll New Member

sorry ;)
  18. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

I shall have my revenge >:C
  19. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

...Im guilty too...

I got 2000cash i dont need! Since i dont bother upgrading anything other then passive for sin, i am swimming in cash. I usually go grab annihilator, summon 50,000 waves of gremlins (hyperbole) and then proceed to get annihilator again.

Im like 12 or so annihilators away from the 150 annihilator protag :| .

Gonna use that tag.

Anyone else find buying juice on assassin a waste of money? gain it so dam fast that its not even worth it to buy unless its overtime (even then, hit the ball for like 3-6 seconds and you'll have juice).

Also consecurtive juice sprees on assassin is pretty worthless too, cause you need to wait for them to rebuild those turrets.
  20. Geminosity

Geminosity New Member

They're taking away a function most people see as a normal part of play so to most people it's a nerf :3

We can talk about how it wasn't intended by the devs and how it's actually a glitch but I suspect the majority of assassins didn't know it wasn't intended until these patch notes hit. Infact, I bet the majority of assassins who don't visit these forums and don't know about the upcoming patch still probably think it's an intentional additon to the game :D

As I said in another thread, I suspect you'd get exactly the same reaction if the patch notes said "fixed glitch that allowed support to move while firing the heal/hurt gun"

what the... where did this second page come from edit:

The bot respawn timer change is already in and has been for a while. They changed it using the live data system so it doesn't require a patch :3