I have no idea why I am posting this

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mncboxsox, September 1, 2014.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I just realized how ridiculous some of my stats are. I have insane bot stats and absolutely horrible crossfire stats. Mostly I am curious if anyone has topped any of my bot stats. Let me know so that I can store even more completely worthless info in whats left of my cranium.
    upload_2014-8-31_21-54-39.png
    thetrophysystem likes this.
  2. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

What you have the 100,000 buzzer tag. Your definitely the only one who has it legit. The only other person I have seen that had the 25k one was snakedog.
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Yeah, I spent way too much time with blitz but I have it. Now all I need is a life back.
  4. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

This is what an Uber Guber looks like ladies and gentlemen.

upload_2014-9-1_0-47-26.png
  5. victorpenningtonrust

victorpenningtonrust Active Member

oh look who et es. snakedog. what a noob. thes es how he plays. spawning buzzers all game. we juice both but he got wrecked. hes a noob
  6. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

It is kind of sad that your signature states that you are a noob killer. That you take pride in killing people who are new to a game and just learning it is kind of sad. By the way, this post is not about how good people are at crossfire, I actually made fun of how horrible my k/d is. The post is about mostly about seeing if anyone else has beat me in bot kills out of curiosity. Post your stats page like I did instead of just mouthing off if you are that desperate to show how much you care more about kills than working as a team to achieve a goal.
  7. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Way to tell him box.
  8. hungrypoemz

hungrypoemz Active Member

lol that isn't rust
  9. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Who is this then? They say that they are number 1 with a k/d of 7 in another post. Are they just completely and utterly full of it in every way or are they talking about PC in an XBLA forum?