I can has perspective?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, February 5, 2010.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Oh hai!
    Usually most shooters on the PC are first person, MNC is a third person shooter. Does that change anything for the gameplay, will it be possible to switch to a first person view on the PC? I have no preferences either way I think. (I'm probably more used to the FP perspective though.)

Was 3rd person chosen so you could see AZO's animations in their full awesomeness or is there another reason?
    Kthxbai. :)
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Third person direction was partly yes to awesome animations and grappling which is an important part of how our game plays. We also felt having it third person allowed for more interesting character moments and interactions. When you guys see more of the gameplay, you'll understand why we decided to go with this direction.
  3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Thx Eka! I was wondering about a few scenes where things get physical in the trailer. Please feel free to show and tell more of/about the gameplay at any time! :mrgreen:

Btw, I love the posters on the wall above your desk. They look awesome!