How to make Speed Endorsements actually useful.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by PlumbumTheEpic, March 21, 2011.

1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Let Speed Endorsements stack up to 6, with a cap depending on your endorsement level, i/e no endorsement= 3 bronze = 4 silver= 5 and gold= 6

This could also be used to make builds actually mean something in OT, too by getting a straight +3 to everything, i.e. I run armor, rate, speed I then have 6 armor, 5 rate, 4 speed and then 3 everything else in Overtime.
  2. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

And if you run Gold Acc you're f**cked.
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

Nobody said Overtime had to make sense. I see your point though.
  4. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Eh, I think it's a bit OP. Tanks that could keep up with Assaults and Assassins that don't have any use for their run skill at all would be too crazy powerful.

How about having speed endorsements increase the duration of the speed boost from picking up speed endorsement icons? Assuming they don't already, I never seem to notice it when they wear off. That's useful and I don't imagine it'd be too powerful.
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Speed pickups wear off once you die. If you go gold and beyond that extra bit of speed only lasts about a minute.
  6. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I would definitely use that on a gunner.
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

That's a bit UP.
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

My god, lv. 6 speed dashing assassins. IT'D BE LIKE THE SUPER-SPEED GLITCH ALL OVER AGAIN.
  9. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

Maybe the speed endorsement should make you faster, more so than currently. And also increase jump height? I can't forget how many times I have wanted to hop on to a window or ledge but fell short since I don't have the all mighty jet pack.
  10. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Maybe sped up reload speed for the duration of the super speed boost.
  11. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

I'm probably wrong, but I think there IS a reload speed :p
    More speed and Higher Jumps to me is the logical conclusion. This would make the speed endorsement surely useful for at least one class. Maybe more.
  12. CleverRuse

CleverRuse New Member

Truthfully I don't see the need to tweek something that doesn't feel broke. ;)
  13. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I would like to see speed be more viable, but a 6x speed tank would be pretty scary.
  14. PlumbumTheEpic

How about this, then? A natural speed endorsement is always better than an equivalent pickup (either buffing natural or nerfing pickups).
  15. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I like that, i think they should do something to improve the endorsement system. Its fine the way it is but i would like a 4th slot maybe for a non offensive endorsement like reload, acc, speed, etc.