How to invade other planets.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by l3tuce, February 13, 2014.

1. l3tuce

l3tuce Active Member

I was in a 3v3 game and had just beaten one of my enemies when I realized the other had escaped to the only other planet in the system. I built up a really big army to go invade, but when it came time to place the teliporters, my orbital fabbers kept getting destroyed as soon as they entered the other planet's orbit without even getting a chance to see anything.

Either of us successfully invading the other seemed unlikely, and the game was starting to lag, so I quit. There were no asteroids to smash with, and I couldn't get anything onto the surface of his planet.

What is the player supposed to do in this situation? It seems like a deadlock. There should be better ways to invade.
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Wait until the Unit Cannon and Asteroid Maneuvering is in.

Mike
  3. someonewhoisnobody

someonewhoisnobody Well-Known Member

I hate when this happens. I usauly build a massive orbital army and send it over. It usualy includes a ton of fabbers so you can build a teleporter while under fire. Then just flood in.

Or if you can send a couple nukes over.

The unit cannon should make it so you don't need a teleporter to get to other planets. But that's not in yet so for now just do the above