How to disable View Zoom/Roll when pressing CTRL

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by FrequentPilgrim, August 27, 2015.

1. FrequentPilgrim

FrequentPilgrim New Member

Hello,

I've been messing with the hotkey settings fairly intensely for a few days. I use WASD to rotate my camera around the planet. However, I've noticed that when holding CTRL that the commands for Left Right Up and Down cause the camera to zoom in and out or roll the planet. This issue does not affect people who strictly use the middle mouse button to navigate their camera. The problem comes up when Holding CTRL to see unit ranges and then wanting to pan down to see something else while still looking at these ranges. Suddenly your view is zoomed out to celestial level. This also happens if I want to set CTRL+Move commands around a planet using shift to queue them up one after the other. I'm unable to rotate the planet, slowing me down, and it's very easy to make a mistake and get a view of maximum zoomed in or maximum zoomed out. I strictly use my mouse wheel to zoom and I never need to roll. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this or let me know if there is a mod that already does.

TL;DR
    The CTRL key does too many integral things already. I really need it to not affect my camera if using keyboard for camera controls.